You must own the Rain of Fear expansion..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zorglub, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Zorglub Journeyman

When I try to remotely buy from the Bazaar, they give me this answer but I own this expansion (I have 23/25).
    I sent a ticket, is there anyone else experimenting this error ?
  2. Zanarnar Augur

What server are you on? RoF has to also be unlocked on that server to remote-buy.
  3. Zorglub Journeyman

I am on Mangler, Luclin has just been unlocked.
  4. Garmr Augur

SMH....
    Accipiter and Dythan like this.
  5. Zanarnar Augur

There's your answer. RoF won't be unlocked there for years. Until then you have to goto the bazaar to make purchases. I'd suggest running a lv1 mule there and using the shared bank to get your purchases to your intended toons.
    Meridian likes this.
  6. Zorglub Journeyman

Thanks Zanarnar, effectively a GM answered me that, as a tlp server it could not be unlocked .I thought that owning the expansion gave me the right independently of the unlocking.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Less being a jerk up on your mountain and more being helpful, please. Not everyone has been playing EQ for years.
    AcemoneyFV, Duder and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

OP has been a member of the forum for 6 years.
  9. jeskola pheerie

They are also a Journeyman. What does forum registration date have to do with how much EQ has been played?
  10. Machen New Member

It's also a very common question for live players coming to a TLP for the first time. Someone can be very inexperienced at EQ in general and not know how things work on the TLP's.
    jeskola likes this.
  11. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Was that a feature in some expansion long ago that was a gimmick to get people to buy the expansion?

I had a lot of people ask my buyer me how to use it and I had to walk them through they needed to run to my guy to sell me those items in question directly.

Would have been nice to see this a QOL added into /baz when it goes live on any TLP.
  12. Machen New Member

Apparently buying things from the bazaar without actually being in the bazaar is too OP for the TLP's.