<Machin Shin> Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crisqo, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Crisqo New Member

[IMG]
    Is an End Game Raid Guild on Xegony
    We are Recruiting

What does Machin Shin mean to our Members?
    It means performance. Discipline. Downing Content with "minimal difficulty" and having a good time doing it. We all know and love being a part of this guild because it means end game raiding with a family like feel. People who are willing to help each other, join groups and progress at a blazing speed. It means being a resource for others, within Machin Shin and throughout the Everquest community. It means integrity. Testing new content with developers year after year and working to balance both raid and group content. It means a commitment to the game we love.

Do you think that sounds like an environment that you would like to be a part of? Send me a tell lets find out if your up to the challenge. ;tell Xegony.Crisqo, ;tell Xegony.Minnted

Time Zone:
    U.S. East Coast (Standard: UTC -5, Daylight: UTC -4)
    Watch us on Twitch: Twitch Stream During Raid Times
    Raiding Schedule:
    Raids during farm are Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm EST and Monday from 6:45 pm to 9:00 pm EST. (5.5 Hours per Week)
    -- During Beta we raid with the Developers but also on our own. The schedule is posted well in advance
    -- During progression we raid the night that our lockouts expire (certain circumstances may change this)
    General Requirements:
    * Good Humor. Raiding is the only thing we take seriously. Our guild chat is NSFW (not safe for work) you might say.
    * Playtime. This is the only non-negotiable requirement. You MUST be able to make a bare-minimum of 70% of our raids to apply. As a full member you will be required to maintain this to stay active.
    * Dedication. You need to actually enjoy playing and improving your character, and want to raid.
    * Adaptability. You don't need to have tons of raiding experience, so long as you can learn fast and follow directions.
    * Skill. You must be skilled and experienced at playing your class.
    * Ability to Listen. You must be willing and able to pay attention and listen to directions.
    Specific Requirements
    * Level. You must be level 110.
    * AA. Must be at least 25k AA or have the ability to be at 25k AA before the end of your app period.
    * Gear. While we do not require that you have raid gear to apply, neither will we accept a naked character. Additionally, certain classes may be required to have specific items such as Epics. Please inquire with the recruitment team about your class.
    Guild Contacts
    Guild Leader: Allayna
    Raid Leader: Lianeb
    Recruitment Officer: Crisqo, Minnted
    Officers: Kaderin, Rumproast, Zardist, Eyezing, Soraina, Absolutt
    Class Leaders: Rusco, Cadira, Remien, Elkar, Coalminer, Lumcea, Ofearl, Tuona, Caio
    Contact any officer or class leader directly about recruitment, or send a forum PM.

2. Crisqo New Member

Bump!. Don't be shy!
  3. Crisqo New Member

Recruitment page is updated, don't see your class, and think you're an exceptional player? Feel free to contact us! TBL on farm, don't miss out!
  4. Crisqo New Member

Contact one of Machin Shin's leadership crew!
  5. Crisqo New Member

6. Crisqo New Member

Recruiting exceptional players, don't waste time! send me a tell or ingame email
  7. Crisqo New Member

1x Bard, Ranger, Shaman, Druid, Enchanter where you at?!
  8. Liljit Augur

We enjoy flexibility here in Machin Shin, come join the fun, gear a main, meet fantastic people and in time, gear a second toon! We are active, as in outside of raids, you'll actually see people on, grouping and enjoying the game?! ....super weird concept I know!
    Vyne and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  9. Crisqo New Member

Update, looking for exceptional players as always, especially 1x ranger,enchanter,shaman,and druid.
  10. Unrest_Revelations Apprentice

Wow MS is still going? I raided hardcore with you guys back in the SOL and POP days. Just came back to the new Timelock server but great to see the guild still going!
  11. Crisqo New Member

Absolutely we're still going! With BETA in the near future, and TBL currently on farm, NOW is the time to join us! Could use exceptional ranger, bard, shaman, druid! Send me or another officer a tell or ingame email!
  12. Crisqo New Member

Update: still looking for exceptional bards/druids!
  13. Crisqo New Member

With BETA right around the corner, don't miss out! Machin Shin still looking for solid bard(s), druid, and a ranger! Feel free to send any of leadership an ingame tell or email!
  14. Crisqo New Member

Bump, ranger,druid,beastlord,bard. Send tells to step your game up with Machin Shin, putting down current content in 2 nights, and waiting for the new expansion to drop! Send me or any other of the leadership an ingame email, or tell!
  15. Allayna Augur

Those haven't changed! Rangers and Druids come feel our roots!
    Bards and Beasts beat the next expansion to the tune of a different drum!

Exceptional players of any class will be considered as we often gear through 2 toons per person per expansion!
  16. Crisqo New Member

WRU druids and bards?! Machin Shin is tearing BETA up right now, we still would like to get another druid, and bards, well who doesn't love bards? Send one of Machin Shins officers an ingame email, or tell today!
  17. Eyezing Lorekeeper

/bump!

Bards = $ and we're trying to get rich or die trying!
    Druids = Good wood. We all know that's in high demand
    Beastlord = purrrfect. Well, that's me... Come give me a challenge ;)
    Ranger = Spice! Looking for someone to kick it up a knotch... BAM! (Bonus points if you buff...)

If you consider yourself exceptional at your class and want to try your hand at getting in as an exceptional player, we are always willing to take a quality player on.

/Tell Crisqo, Allayna, or any of our officers for any questions!
  18. Sithsonn Elder

If you are a sk out there that puts in work and is aggressive and wants something better /tell Sithsonn! A superstar sk would make my peepee happy! Come fight the pally rebellion with me! (; Not as bad as you think having the leader of the SK nerf crusade as the leader of your guild! Haha all jokes aside, really badass guild and players why I haven't left and stuck around! really great people and awesome foundation. So if think you really got it shoot me an in-game email at xegony.sithsonn! Don't be scared of one pally... smh he was a druid in his past time too! Hahaha! Allayna doesnt get enough credit, but honestly we group alot and he is a good friend.... well when he is not on the forums that is! There it is war... ;)
    Allayna, Jimbob/Silvarfox and Funky like this.
  19. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

20. Allayna Augur

Now Recruiting Knights!

As always looking for a rockstar Dro_Od!
    A few good bards!

Honestly with our loot system of gearing 2 toons each, it's more important that you aren't an absolute turd and that you can be flexible on toons!
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.