A reality check for these forums regarding TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rothj, Nov 15, 2019.

1. DeseanJackson Augur

I’d do OoW and DoN, then DoDH and PoR. Shorten the 3 into 2, but PoR on a one month really isn’t bad on Selo in my opinion. PoR is a weaker expansion though.
  2. Machen New Member

Better than the earlier suggestion, but it still basically eliminates DODH as an expansion. I'd rather eliminate PoR if we are choosing.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

There definitely is a good amount of content, that's why many haven't written it off altogether.

But the combination of grinding EQ in a less "robust" atmosphere really hurts the game that we all first fell in love with became addicted to.

The absence of open world content is one thing. But the expanding world coupled with precipitous player attrition is really what does it in the post-PoP world I think.

I really believe that if they brought in mercs earlier it would help some people play EQ longer. Quite simply, once the population dives too much, a solo player still can't progress like a boxer, but now they can't even find groups.
    Montag likes this.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Are mercenaries allowed in raids? Never get to those expansions I'm just curious anyhow.
  5. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

No. Mercenaries can not be added to a raid, and there are numerous instances that do now allow mercenaries to be unsuspended.
  6. Hdizzle Augur

OK LAST POST FOR ME TODAY LOL

Being allowed to box and "catchup" is so far away from playing one toon and relying on others to "catch up" that you can't even see one from the other. Its sooo inconvenient vs having 3 or so toons on one pc and being able do content on your own.

Its really that's basic and simple. Post 10598701 with negative feedback regarding the Truebox penalty... one will stick right?
  7. laenar New Member

I didn't love the difficulty increases in GoD and OoW when I played live, but I'm willing to give it a go on Mangler again, and see if I don't mind it now.
    DeseanJackson likes this.
  8. Montag Augur

:(
  9. Montag Augur

I think that's a good idea. Mercs come too late.
  10. kenmei Augur

3rd party boxers, meaning people playing multiple instances of the game on 1 comp. killed ALL the TLPs.
    full stop.
    Fix that, you fix your population problems.
  11. Berkwin Elder

I dunno, I am on FV on a 107 mage I don't box found a nice guild and enjoying it by far, more than any TLP I played. to each their own I guess. TLP is kind of a mixed issue to say no one cares about live and its less populated than TLP's is not accurate at all. personally I am looking forward to the new Expansion haven't played new content in forever and me and a buddy will be first in the door once it drops. kind of exciting.