Freeport Faction

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AcemoneyFV, Nov 19, 2019.

1. AcemoneyFV Augur

Looking at Allakhazam, there's plenty of ways to raise the faction. What would be the fastest way to max it out for the title? I tried the Caiman quest in South Ro but it seems like it would take forever. Any other quests faster? Thanks! :D
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Which faction? Freeport is a heavily divided city, with the Knights of Truth occupying one part of it and the Freeport Militia occupying a larger part.

Also, what title are you referring to?
    Funky and Duder like this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You receive suffix titles "of the Truthbringer" or "of the Freeport Militia' for max faction with Knights of Truth or Freeport Militia, respectively.

I found killing the opposite patrols in West Freeport of the faction/title you want to be the fastest method. However, if you want both factions or minimize going KoS to one side, you'll probably need to do it the long way with the Deathfist Orc belts quest....

Edit: If you are killing Freeport Militia patrols, avoid killing near the gate as 'Militia Enforcer' has infinite regeneration.
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  4. Raytan Augur

If you're already working on the Caiman Quest in South Ro, you can also do:

Giants of the Desert
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3414
    Guardians of the Sand
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3415

The three quests were the fastest I found for raising most Freeport and Commonlands factions, without hurting any factions. They don't raise all factions in Freeport, like the Casters and Rogue guilds, but they take care of few without the hits.

Edit: Also, if no on else is doing faction there, you can get all three and work on them while waiting for quests mobs to repop. You do have to zone into North Ro a short distance for some of the giants though.
    KarmaKitty and AcemoneyFV like this.
  5. AcemoneyFV Augur

Was looking to get the "of the Freeport Militia" title. I already have the Truthbringer title from maxing my faction for the Paladin epic.

Thanks for the replies everyone.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

You will be my mortal enemy for allying yourself with the tyrannical militia! You're a paladin too. The only good militiaman is a dead militiaman.
  7. Bardy McFly Augur

Milk to Mojax Hikspin in Commonlands. Think it can be done 4 unstacked at a time. Bring bags worth.
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  8. Sobmre Augur

there is muffins for pandos
    and some quest in eruden what you hand some thing in too
    KarmaKitty likes this.