[Mangler] <Shadows of Agnarr> - Full EverQuest progression. See it all!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fading Illusion, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Fading Illusion Augur

Greetings Norrathians!

Do you want to experience ALL the content of EverQuest from the beginning? Do you want to be a part of a well-organized, but casual guild without any EQ drama?

Returning to the game and want a casual atmosphere?

Well, Shadows of Agnarr has arrived! We're a casual progression guild that offers voluntary raiding 2 nights a week.

Transferring from the Agnarr server (where we completed all content on the server), we've moved the entirety of Shadow Requiem to the Mangler server to keep our wonderful family together and see more of Norrath as Mangler unlocks. And Shadows of Agnarr was born.

Our goal is to experience an entire EverQuest progression. See (nearly) everything that the game has to offer, at a casual pace. No rushing. No drama. Just progress as we can with the strength of the guild.

This isn't bleeding edge. It's our own pace, but we have strength in numbers and player knowledge and ability.

You can check out our progression plans, raiding rules and learn more about us at :
    Shadows of Agnarr.

You can have any member point you to an officer for membership discussion.

Kitt/Fading
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  2. Fading Illusion Augur

As a follow up, some folks had asked...

We are a casual guild, but we raid twice a week. Voluntary for those that wish to explore the content. We use a DKP system and rules are available on our website.

Raid times are Wednesday and Friday at 8PM Eastern.

Kitt
  3. Fabeoo New Member

Hi there me and another friend are interested in learning more and possibly joining guild. We are new players Enchanter and Druid level 19 atm and would like to raid in the future. Have posted on website the interest as well with a little more information, please let us know what steps we can take to learn more.

Thanks
  4. Rhaistlinn New Member

I am so interested in Joining your Guild as the Current One i am in is dissolving. I want to do all the Classic Content and everything else i currently Have a Level 50 Wizard. Who do i contact to Join in on Your Fun
  5. Grudge New Member

Id like to join!
  6. CrOjack New Member

I have just returned and am looking for a home. I would love to talk about this