Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the casual guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun and happy guild full of friendly people who like to group and socialize or whether this is a carefully crafted cover for an organization bent on world domination. This guild ad will self destruct in 10 seconds.
    Rembinu likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Low level players are very welcome in Lions of the Heart!
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

74 toons online at time of posting.

Come join us in Lions of the Heart!
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

67 toons online 6:32 pm EST.

We are making a strong push to get more low level players to join Lions and improve grouping for those at low levels. Come join us on Xegony or if you are already there look us up!

Thanks for listening :)
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

40 toons online Monday afternoon.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony especially low level toons. 74 toons online this afternoon.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions love to help. Come join us on Xegony!
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We have 66 toons online this afternoon. We are still looking for more low level toons to come join us and try to create some grouping opportunities for lower level players.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony.
  10. Sopdrioes New Member

hello Corwyhn i'm looking to join a EQ guild.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We would be happy to have you join us on Xegony. Just as for a Lion's officer in General chat or see if I am online and send me a tell directly and we will get you into the guild.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions have been going since Dec 99 non stop no inactive periods under my leadership. Come join us on Xegony!
  13. Lowlaynsten New Member

Hey, I made a Beserker Ogre last night. I am new to EQ and would love to be a part of your guild. I am 32 and live in the Southeast. I work swing shift 7am to 7pm and vice versa. I'll be on tonite at 8pm est. My character name is Sodapopin!
  14. Lowlaynsten New Member

Making this post so I can click "watch this thread"
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I wasn't on lastnight. Changing my cable tv system and having to binge watch everything on my pvr before next monday :).

If you don't see me around just ask in general chat for a Lions officer. I'll leave Corwyhn online and check him every so often if I am back to binge watching tv again.
    Lowlaynsten likes this.
  16. Lowlaynsten New Member

Thank you so much! everyone has been very nice so far!
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Welcome to the guild!
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 5 pm est and 49 toons online. Come join us in Lions of the Heart. New and returning players are very welcome to join us even if you just want to level up and go to a raid guild.

Our goal is to help folks in our guild and without enjoy EQ on the Xegony server.

We do mass group buffs for every level of player usually a few times a day but there is no fixed schedule. Even in a large guild grouping can be hard at the low levels but the mass group buffs help you get through that point so come join us on Xegony even if you don't want to join Lions!
  19. Fabeoo New Member

Hello there I am looking to try EQ out and like the amount of members your seem to have and are helpful to new players.I will try and reach out today and contact someone if you will have me.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sounds good I hope to see you in the guild soon! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.