Lockjaw: Unable to Forage Dragon Crystals (Ice, Wind, Air, Earth)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gesiah, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Gesiah Elder

Are these flagged as out of era for Lock / Rage? They are used to make fused dragon crystals for Dragonkin Heraldic Armor and also for the Bard 1.5. I have tried for 2 days to forage in Skyfire (on my bard, druid and ranger) with no success. I am getting spans of time where I get neither a success or failure message when foraging. I suspect these have been flagged as out of era recently as I noticed some changes to these items on Lucy on 3/21 and 3/22. http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemhistory.html?id=12781

Or maybe I'm just having REALLY bad luck....at any rate, I think it would be good to look into before OOW launches on Ragefire and Lockjaw.

I'd appreciate any and all insight!

Thanks,

Gesiah
  2. Noiuj New Member

They're definitely not in on Ragefire. I put in a bug report back in Licking about it.

They should be in with Omens for the bard epic 1.5. You notice that you get blank forages with no response.
  3. Gesiah Elder

Hmmmm autocorrect??? ;)

Thanks Noiuj for your response....at least now I know I'm not crazy (well a little less crazy maybe).
  4. Noiuj New Member

Erm, yeah. Luclin. I was on my phone and it autocorrected.
  5. Catashe Augur

Take it up with Ngeth, prove they belong in Luclin and he'll change it.. Most like if they are required for the bard 1.5 they only noticed they were part of a OoW quest and marked them that way
  6. Denn RG Journeyman

On Phiny they wasn't on forage list before OOW open. Took me 2 hours to forage few woth low level druid and his 156 forage skill.
  7. Gremin Augur

A_New_Cleric likes this.
  8. Catashe Augur

9. Noiuj New Member

10. Abbye-DW New Member

Any chance you can get this fixed sooner rather than later? Omens will be live on Ragefire and Lockjaw soon and the more we can get done before then for epic 1.5 the better. The fact that with 105 skill I can sit there for over 3 hours over 2 nights and get nothing foraged is strange indeed.
  11. Brumans Augur

Once OoW launched on Phinny, I got all 4 in like 30 minutes. There were tons up on the Baz too for dirt cheap really quickly.

Sure, it's nice to go ahead and get it, but you'll be waiting for the Dire mobs to respawn and can easily go get your 4 crystals.

(Don't get me wrong - fix it to the era it should be, but really, this won't delay your 1.5).
  12. Rynan New Member

This was never fixed. Can't forage crystals on Agnarr. Really want to do the the Veeshan cultural armor for my bard.

Can we get this fixed please?
  13. Rynan New Member

14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll research this when I can (probably January)
    My quick research is not agreeing with your timeline. But I'll look further when I have time for more research. I definitively see concrete evidence in LDoN and some questionable evidence in Luclin/LoY (Both of which would get it on Agnarr) but I want to try and narrow it down better. You may be correct, but I'm not going to "kneejerk" change it (If I saw this thread before, I didn't pay attention and don't remember it, but now I am going to make a ticket which will definitely get it on my radar.)
    Rynan likes this.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

These were 100% not able to be pre-foraged on Selo. We just did this content and had to do all foraging when the epic expansion unlocked. Additionally, they were very common forages.
  16. Rynan New Member

Thanks Ngreth!
  17. Catashe Augur

I think yours and everyones confusion is probably that the crystals were most likely in the game before the devs back then decided to use them for the what I call the "Luclin Cultural Armor"