Phinny RoF unlocks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dythan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Since the devs can't unlock tier's 3 and 4 of this expac, can we get some definitive times that these zones and raids will unlock. Is it still 1pm, with a 6 hour window?

Will there be server wide text? Will the guild hall need to bounce for the port stone? Should we fill the guild bank with said port stones to doomsday prep for a Fippy incident?

The masses deserve answers, when you can. Thanks.
    Brumans likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

best guess is 2 options... midnight pst on the 20th and the 4th or 2pm pst on those dates... ASSUMING the patch either doesn't reset the clock or reset the unlocks like I hear that happened in Fippy during RoF
  3. Machen New Member

I'd guess it will be 2 pm, they probably have it set up for 14 days after the expansion launch to the hour.

Might be an hour early because we transitioned into Daylight Savings Time.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

We transitioned out of Daylight Savings Time :)
  5. Catashe Augur

If you came back to Phinny and played as much as you post on the forums... Machen would be unstoppable! ;)
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sorry sir, Phinigel is no longer a preferred server don't you know!
    Kontra likes this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Saving, not Savings.....
  8. Machen New Member

So, the really funny thing is that four years ago, when OGC formed and set its raid nights, the raid nights were specifically designed to be the nights I could not play, because we set it around Citizen's raid nights and Citizen's raid nights had been scheduled on the nights I could make it since I was the principle raid leader at that point. Unfortunately OGC's raid schedule is basically unchanged and so is mine--I am back to working most Sunday and all Wednesday nights, hazard of my profession, so I'd be at best 50%ish attendance with OGC. I know Satoshi is fine with that, but I'm not! It's been the biggest thing that has kept me away from you guys. (Truebox being the #2.)
  9. Machen New Member

I calculated the hour difference correctly at least. Thanks for the correction!
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

7 ish more hours for a Dev to reply with answers, before a weekend of fun debauchery in the Breeding Grounds.
  11. Kontra Augur

Can confirm ---- recent Absor sighting: Breeding Grounds - Beta Server today
    light incense
  12. Nolrog Augur

8 Days past since the Devs already answered the question:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-of-fear-release-schedule-on-phinigel.259778/