Please let us buy the Golden vanity armour.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheldranusAgnarr, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Machentoo Augur

You know the end is near when they don't even care about taking your money any more.
  2. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

You thought I had given up didn't you?

But no! We're now in the middle of november, and DBG still doesn't seem to want our money. Instead they release silly crates.
  3. Derresh Augur

I believe the pattern so far has been every 2 years it goes on sale, I could be wrong though.
  4. voidtek1969 Lorekeeper

I'm not going to lie, I had hoped.

They just gave us a special gift though: They gave us the gift of cheat free servers.
  5. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Are you serious or is that a joke? Warpers and far taunters are still in full effect. Bot armies are still killing open world raid mobs. People still auto hotkey things. People still use software to control multiple characters from one account. It's far from cheat free.
  6. tofu stir fry Augur

i think he meant that this is what he wanted was a cheat free server to play on as a gift ... bad grammar on his part i guess? o_O
  7. Xeris Augur

wtb gold armor. it was kinda odd that the gold armor was part of a 1 year pass, but the lifetime subs didn't get it? =[
  8. Orbital101 Augur

How about making the golden armor tradeable so I can buy it with Krono ? :rolleyes:
  9. Orbital101 Augur

10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Especially since those guild hall /ach were made optional. At least put the cats/dogs etc back in so we can finish the /ach for those
  11. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

SunDrake likes this.
  12. Xeris Augur

Ayyyy!!! Party time
  13. Aziuno Augur

Looks like its in game now.
  14. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Yup! Purchased it.

Bit sad that there are no weapon aug's to buy that match the set. DBG should make some.
  15. Xeris Augur

would be cool to activate this for the anniversary :D
  16. Imukai Augur

It was for sale over Xmas holiday for $170 in the DBG store.
  17. Xeris Augur

I know I got one. Wanted another .