Testing the Waters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Where did all the Diseased NPCs go? been a few days looking for them, killing to spawn some and no luck. Ever since they disabled the pick zone and removed Hortulanus Cryolexi they went away. Did we win EQ and cured them all?!
  2. Lily Augur

They haven't gone away. I just went through this yesterday, and we found plenty. Sounds like bad luck.
  3. Pani Augur

Been all over the zone for half an hour, no diseased anything! broken?
  4. smash Augur

Why do people believe broken just because they do not see any?

Maybe start killing the not diseased ones to spawn diseased ones, since they ph for the others.
  5. svann Augur

Alternate theory - stop killing the healthy ones and eventually they turn into diseased. You keep killing the good ones they never have time to get sick.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

No more diseased on Xegony, end of story. Though maybe dragging them into the diseased pools would do anything but nope. Would make to much sense for EQ.
    yepmetoo likes this.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

This.
  8. Pani Augur

And what do you propose doing while waiting for the healthy ones to turn into diseased??
  9. svann Augur

tradeskills?
  10. Intenso Augur

11. Cicelee Augur

Come to the boards and create another thread about EOTD1 being needed for Skyfire mission, or how ROS armor requires EOK armor, etc
  12. segap Augur

The current trend of this game's design is to sit and do nothing. That or click things back and forth between bags. That's now considered cutting edge, fun game play.
  13. Deathly Elder

This is awful, I have tried 2 days now for 3 hours a day to come up empty. Kill don't kill... Makes no difference.. The diseased just do not spawn. This was never this hard when the expansion first came out.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

Wait. If you kill them they will not spawn - They need time to cycle.

Go kill other crap. Then check back later.
  15. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I just went through this a few days ago. They spawn just fine on Tunare.
  16. CrazyLarth Augur

diseased under their name, found throughout the zone - same name just special name under it.
  17. Deathly Elder

Killed every catus and tiger around the pit. Running circles for 30 minutes, invis... No diseased. Anyone got a time frame for this mystical transformation?
  18. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You actually described EQ during its peak. Well done!
  19. Deathly Elder

Waited an hour, nothing ...... Killing a cycle again and leaving half up. This is complete and utter (*&^(*$#!. AND on top of that my freaking task ended....
  20. AcemoneyFV Augur

I just did this quest a few weeks ago. Not sure what changed or why you can't find any.

I didn't have to wait or kill any mobs to spawn em, they were just up.