Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Relentless, Nov 5, 2019.

1. taliefer Augur

vmware ban wave doesnt really have much to do with that swampland. its still for sale, and seems like you are still interested.
  2. That0neguy Augur

New Account, Hooden this?
  3. Bullsnooze Augur

So they are taking measures to combat the cheating and some of you are still complaining?
    Yohan likes this.
  4. taliefer Augur

they are ticketing people driving 7 miles an hour over the speed limit, and ignoring the ones going 50 over. thats what alot of people have a problem with.

its easier to catch the ones going 7 over~

i personally dont have a problem with them suspending/banning people using methods to bypass the truebox, whether they are in my guild or not, but they are missing the biggest, most obvious example of someone cheating on the server. they are in kael now doin their thing.
  5. elumxe Elder

Oh it HAS. For sure. You are just to ignorant to understand what’s really goin on here and WHY these users became flagged for vmware even when they weren’t even running it. HAHAHA. Stop it! HAAAAHAHAAAA... pls.
  6. Machen New Member

Weren't you arguing a few weeks ago that no one is actually using m q 2 on truebox? So now all these bans are really for using m q 2 on truebox?
  7. elumxe Elder

8. That0neguy Augur

and here I thought you gave up on pretending to be mule.
  9. Relentless Insomnia

Take them all, just as long as theirs no cheaters left when they are done. #DrainTheSwamp
  10. Bullsnooze Augur

I understand the frustration and personally I believe Daybreak's customer success should communicate with their community better. However, since their team is taking measures to combat the cheaters, who cares *how* they do it. I'm just glad that they *are* doing it.

My guess is that they are not going to hire anyone to do this, so it'll come in the form of automation and testing against the easier ones is the best way to move forward. :)
  11. Guzzle Augur

Still laughing about the Bloodthirst dude on the last page trying to defend RI and BT failing to be server first despite advertising as a server first guild since... Classic?

Sorry that your guild is getting banned... but not really.
  12. Nothappening Lorekeeper

Like you fooled anyone.

It was more fun when you sent our names to your server and sent us tells. Creeper lol
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I guess they could always change the rule to one account per computer and three characters max can be played by the same person. Then the rule would be clear.