Due Credit for Dave :)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Axxius, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Zippie Journeyman

Hey it's awesome you are defending the game you love. I am right there with you.

That does not mean that I don't want to see the IP develop in to other games at the same time.

EverQuest is a truly amazing game, and we will all be playing it for as long as they let us.

When you step outside of your comfort zone, and try other games available out there like Red Dead Redemption 2, Persona 5, etc, you get to experience how amazing awesome games can be that are made with today's technological advances in the gaming industry. So, yeah. I WANT to see an Everquest-based game on the PS4 Pro some day that is along the lines of a modern day game but based on the Everquest IP.

That in no way means that I want Everquest to go away though, so please try not to get so defensive about it. I'm on your side. I just know that the Everquest IP can be applied to other genres and developed by other development studios under the DBG publishing umbrella. It in no way needs to take away from the money being spent to continue to develop Everquest the mmorpg.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I'd love to get that model as an STL. I'd 3d print it and spring it on my high level D&D game group for tons of DMing fun.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Lianeb Augur

One set of that in ornament form please!!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Kontra Augur

@covic Awesome work man keep it up!! And thanks for the link to some really cool art!!
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

Could it be 3D-printed with a service like Shapeways?
    Axxius, Vumad and Zippie like this.
  6. flash000 Augur

Thats amazing i saw the Winged Valkyrie model you have in EQ 2 any shot of us getting the one from broken mirror POH as a illusion model that thing is amazing..
  7. CazRaX Elder

That jester model is awesome and terrifying, I love it.
    Nniki likes this.