Least KoS necro ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nostalgicfool, Nov 12, 2019.

1. nostalgicfool Augur

I played back in 2000 and erudite one, i don t remenber the deity ... and even after working on factions there was always some Kos dude or NPC, dies many time when invis dropped and when FD failed. Iksar are worst i think.

Wondering if a gnome agnostic would be more accepted. He may loose some intelligence but he should be more sturdy and will see in the dark and starting near kelethin is not bad if he is not too much kos to kelethin guards.
  2. birisu Elder

You can't be an agnostic necro. But a bertox gnome necro is the least hated I think. It's not something that really ever matters though. With shared bank and parcels, I don't think anyone bothers to farm faction for old cities
  3. code-zero Augur

In game you can type /faction and it'll bring up the faction window. Make several different necro and see which have the best
    nostalgicfool likes this.
  4. nostalgicfool Augur

nice tip. Btw do various form still affect faction ? I remeber my druid hobbit running toward his beloved barbarians (he was not conning them , they were good friends) and getting slaughtered from then i got paranoid in wolf form.
  5. code-zero Augur

I do believe that faction modifiers have an effect on the ratings.
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Necro can't be Agnostic
    It depends on what you mean by "least KOS"
    Gnome and Human Bert necros will be accepted in the most places, but it's actually very easy for Human Necros to become KOS in their own starting cities
    DE Necros(inny only option) will be KOS is more cities but they shouldn't have to worry much about becoming KOS to Neriak, so long as they don't grind 20 levels in Crushbone or kill DE reavers(part of druid ranger epic)
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

least hated? You want to be less hated?
    sigh...
    By all means pick 'Bert' as your diety.

Certainly don't pick a human and worship Innoruuk, because hate is the whole point!

Definitely wouldn't want to kill all gnomes on sight, especially Zigg Flinn!! No you wouldn't want to do that would you. ;)
  8. nostalgicfool Augur

Thanks all, i thing i remenber that monstruous gnome in crushbone ;-)