Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Relentless, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Guzzle Augur

LOL.

This is amazing. You don't get to come cry on the forums when your playbook gets used against you.
    Fizon likes this.
  2. taliefer Augur

I got some swampland in Florida you might be interested in
    Delphwind likes this.
  3. CrazyBoomers New Member

You hear about those delusional boomers drinking the rem/gak koolaid and then you see it first hand, its really entertaining.
    "MESS and M&M won in Classic" MESS won classic, don't be delusional.
    "M&M made you all look like fools in Kunark" Translation - Atabishi won Kunark by batphoning
    "M&M definitely was first to Vulak in Velious" M&M rushed to Vulak in a DZ to protect their precious boomer ego. Then they predictably failed and fell apart completely in Velious. Taking 2 weeks to get their first AoW and consistently taking 4+ hours to complete raids wiping numerous amounts of times still at this point in the expansion (THIS WEEK!). Most of the good players in M&M have already jumped ship.

Now M&M members descend to the forums to try to make excuses for inevitably failing miserably in Luclin citing a Thanksgiving weekend.
  4. Relentless Insomnia

Still nothing been done about the cheaters.

This thread has spawned an army of people capturing video of this guy and sending it in. Its almost like tracking all the dudes accounts is such an insurmountable task for the GMs that they just threw their hands up.

Luclin is going to be fun when one dude with 40-50 characters is warping into EMPs room, or from one boss to another in Vex Thal.

The integrity of this games top end raid scene is being dismantled by 1-2 people, and Daybreak is going to force people who want to otherwise play legit to seek out their own 007 Golden Guns to combat this person if Daybreak doesn't handle it. I mean the message being sent is that they aren't doing anything wrong..
  5. voidtek1969 Lorekeeper

This company only seems to care whether you answer a tell so they can wash their hands of the whole situation.

You'd have to be completely inept to not be able to see the blatant cheating going on.
  6. Atabishii Elder

The hypocrisy of the OP is mind blowing. If you are going to come on the forums complaining about DBG not doing anything about people outside your guild cheating, maybe you should start by cleaning up your own guilds first and then making the thread. It's like they say, start by fixing your personal problems first and building up your competency, then work on fixing the problems within your immediate surroundings, before trying to solve the worlds problems.

Two months in to classic, I was able to find 16 different members who were currently in RI (op's original mangler guild) who had either subscribed to or purchased automation/hack programs from the popular bot site within the last 3 months from the time I looked. I don't know how the site is managed now, but at that time a lot of the information of every customer (including purchase dates, what was purchased, discord name, account name) was easily accessible to the public. Some of these people were even officers in RI. I shared this list of people including proof to a ranking officer in RI on mangler in classic and his stance was "we don't care what our players do as long as they show up to batphones." I'm sure there were even more people, but I was only able to confirm 16. Many of these players went over to BT from RI after RI was destroyed/disbanded.

So here's my suggestion, if you REALLY care and want DBG to do something about these people using the exact same programs that your members/guildies are using, if you REALLY wish all these cheaters would go away, why don't you start with what do you have control over which is your own guilds. If you aren't a leader/officer of a guild and see/know of people within the guild that cheat, call them out and get them booted. If leadership doesn't boot them, then you can just leave the guild yourself. If you are a leader/officer of a guild, boot out any player you find cheating. If you are the leader of a guild or a member of a guild that has known cheaters in it and nothing is done to them, then you are indirectly condoning this behavior because you are benefiting from it, therefore you have NO RIGHT to complain about it.
    Unfinished likes this.
  7. Suvus New Member

Thank you friend. I do love america, also I'm pretty hype. It sounds like you are one of my lovely youtube subscribers. Thank you for your patronage.
  8. Unfinished New Member

OP is a big fat cheater and is mad because someone is cheating better than him.
  9. ProgressionFreak Augur

How about that time when Sleeper was awakened?

10. Mr Blue Sky Elder

I think at this point they, try? but at the same time just can't be bothered.

Biggest mistake they ever made, letting 3rd party software and others (including the ones who make it) granted free reign. Also selling it. $$$

It is completely useless trying to talk to a Customer Service rep or who ever that says we are doing something, yet not willing to talk about about it until we are ready. Pointless.

11. lol_mangler_lol New Member

So I noticed Bloodthirst stopped complaining about this guy here, then I saw why. They invited him to their guild and made him a senior officer.
    lol
  12. taliefer Augur

factually incorrect. the guy made a guild with two letters inverted, so it reads as us at first glance to those with poor reading comprehension.

hopefully the GMs possess first grade level reading skills
  13. That0neguy Augur

Man someone got trolled hard. The devil is in the details.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

This post broke my brain. A guy with the name of an ELO song, referencing a song from The Wall, with a Dark Side of the Moon logo.
    :eek:
  15. Mr Blue Sky Elder

Sorry Accipter :D

I think what I was trying to say was that DBG seemed to be comfortably numb to the botters.
    However it does seem they are doing something so I will apologise to DBG also.

It doesn't sound like a big deal having the occasional bot groups, but when it comes to army's and it becoming sort of the normal. People will quit, because they just don't like cheats in a game which they pay for.
    Same as any other game, if it's a video game or a sport.
  16. elumxe Elder

That didn’t age well... have you seen all the “vm-ware” ban posts? I warned people multiple times, m q 2 will actively try to get you banned on truebox ANY way it can... people got what they deserved.

I got the last laugh on this one and boy am i rofl. Ty dbg.

Now apologize and crawl back ashamed to your swamp.
  17. code-zero Augur

Yeah looks like DBG wanted to be sure and get all of them and make sure they couldn’t come back immediately. I normally wouldn’t want to say “I told you so” but as nasty and ugly as some of the people acted I can’t help it
  18. Relentless Insomnia

Lots of suspensions and bans but there is still work to be done. More videos submitted of mass boxers automating entire raids of toons, videos of them warp zoning submitted. Looks like they are banning for vmware use even when its not being used to run EQ, but not for Warping or M Q 2. We need you to do better Daybreak..you are so close!
  19. Woodenhooklak New Member

Wasn't half of OP's guild suspended yesterday... for cheating? Flabbu, your high ground is crumbling.
    Xhartor likes this.
  20. That0neguy Augur

Yep, that's why the 60 boxer is still around. DBG sure showed him!