EQ2 15th Anniversary Event: Dragon Attack! (Dragon Illusion Reward)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EQ2 is hosting a very cool 15th Anniversary event that grants a dragon illusion. All you need to do is kill 4 dragons (open world PQ - no group or raid required). They are next to the wizard spires (Thundering Steppes, Nektulos Forest, Everfrost, and Loping Plains) so it's very easy to get to. It's a good time to log in if you haven't in awhile.

Event ends on December 5.

https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-heroesfest-dragonattack-15th-anniversary-2019
  2. Riou EQResource

You get to claim it in EQ1? :p
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Aw. I wish! lol.

Hint EQ1 team....
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Not sure if there will be a special event on EQ1 for Thanksgiving or Black Friday.

This is a cool event to get a dragon illusion on EQ2 for those who won't get to own a 'Aspect of the Brood' here.

(I am not recruiting for EQ2 but both games are part of the same franchise).
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

One thread for this is probably sufficient, which one would you like me to leave unlocked?
    Benito likes this.
  6. Duder Augur

The good one!
  7. feeltheburn Augur

WHY do people insist on posting EQ2 crap here?
    Yinla likes this.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Please lock this thread. From the comments, someone wants to start a rather unnecessary dispute....
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Aspect of the Brood is a hot item in EQ1. Daybreak is basically giving away a dragon illusion on EQ2. This is a public notice for those who fear on missing out.
  11. Zamiam Augur

well for myself I could care less what EQ2 does .. I dont play EQ2 and just cause they have a nice lil dragon illusion isnt gonna make me go over to the dark side :p
    the force is strong with this one .
    Yinla and Benito like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.