Phinigel Unlock Timers - Developer Request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cloak_TLP, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Cloak_TLP New Member

Expansions on Phinny last roughly 8-12 weeks right now depending on if there is a level increase.

I would like to formally request that devs make this 12 weeks across the board both for increased consistency and to give us more time to stop and smell the roses! Eight weeks just is not enough time.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

3/2 schedule was fine up until we hit Underfoot, though I would most happily shorten the leveI 70 era, PoR aged so badly I think it should go live alongside DoDH.

I genuinely felt Underfoot had enough content in it to last 12 weeks & I think from what I have read about the expansions beyond Underfoot they all have plenty of content in them to last 12 weeks each Level raise or not.
    Aegir, Cloak_TLP and Briano like this.
  4. Cloak_TLP New Member

That's my sentiment too! I really think the path to live will be a much healthier one if the developers will increase the time in each expansion to at least 12 weeks.
  5. Aegir Augur

Think it was even posted as a change to kick in after Call of the Forsaken in a patch message a year ago? But according to calendar unlocks, it doesn't seem implemented.
  6. That0neguy Augur

To summarize Ngreth. No. People knew the rules when they signed up.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Also 3 months of VoA was 3 weeks too long. RoF will be worse, with 2 bonus xp weeks, and over 400 AA given for achieves.
  8. Mithra Augur

Save as many achievements for future expansions as you can.
  9. Machen New Member

What he is asking for in this case actually is what the rules were when we signed up...
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Cloak_TLP New Member

The current state is a deviation from the rules we signed up for. The devs have also walked back their "no" responses tons of times, most famously with AoC's but also in many smaller cases like epic changes, VP key changes, HS key changes etc etc etc.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Zipe The Healer

Totally agree that the no level increase expansions after Underfoot should be changed to 3 months instead of 2.
    Doesn't it make more sense for yearly expansions?
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think so, SoF was the last of the 6 months apart expansions & the ones following it were all 12 months apart, this is why I think those expansions after SoD (which set the questing template used after it) had more content than the slew of 6 monthly ones preceding it.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'd be okay with this change.
  14. RainbowCane Elder