Miragul. Boom town?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My advice is make Friends & use fellowships as much as you can once you have a buddy who is maxed out on level/aa they should share xp with the rest of the fellowship, the others should be using sharing when offline & switch it off when online - Vitality is a huge boost to help players keep up with each other so long as you stay within xp range of each other & too few players take advantage of it.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Are we still talking about EverQuest?
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

/sigh
    Yinla likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

/faint
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The heroic char should be better as they will have the DoN AA which boosts DPS. Kill Vish and they have the ability to resist more detremental spells, therefore live longer and do even more DPS.

They will also have all skills maxed, usually power level toons have neglected their skills.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. Strawberry Augur

7. Flop New Member

So excited...so tired of the same old Classic crap, this server literally starts where I left off my EQ journey and now I get to experience content I never have. This server is going to surprise some people with how much fun it can be and how there’s endless amounts of stuff to do, the guilds will start popping up once everyone gets established and what not - it’s easy to have 20 guilds recruiting for classic because 99% of the playerbase has done all those raids..just because we don’t see many guilds recruiting pre launch doesn’t mean anything, this server will be packed!
    Yinla likes this.
  8. code-zero Augur

It is just freaking amazing to see some of the hostility being expressed. People who've played on live for years have no issues with filling a slot or two with character up to 30 levels lower if the content allows for it. We know what fellowship vitality is and how to use it to help people out. TLP appears to have either attracted or developed very cutthroat attitudes and I really hope that goes away on Miragul
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just hope the server can handle everyone logging in tomorrow.....I have plans!
    code-zero likes this.
  10. Jontrann Augur

lol...........
  11. Machen New Member

The don thing is nice for sure.
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC