Daybreak needs to do a "Winback" style email alert for Miragul.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Montag Augur

That'll move the chains.
    FubarEQ likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

They shockingly never even email blasted for something as great as Agnarr's release. I found out from other sources of course, but yeah, ever since I came back to EQ the striking lack of advertising, even free options like email, was sad more than anything.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Karanthal Augur

Yup definitely agree the marketing needs effort. It works too. I watched 30 mins of blizcon tonight because they emailed me earlier today. I don't really even care about what they are doing.
  4. Hdizzle Augur

Come play on our server with Premade lvl 85 toons. Come play through content that was relevant while you were playing TBC. And its truebox too!

Not sure how to word that better..
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Better than nothing. Literally.
  6. yober Elder

Leaving out the negatives of the server would be a good start. I think that would make it...
    "Come play on our server."
  7. Machen New Member

Leaving out the negatives won't help. "What is this truebox thing? Screw that, I'm out."
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Anything DBG can do to bring former players back to the game is just a smart thing to do.

Winning over new players isn't currently in their wheelhouse nor really should it be without updated character models & a massively overhauled UI but getting veterans back to the game is a good strategy so long as they actually do the very easy things available to them to achieve it.

+1 for a winback email campaign.