Cazic Thule: Passing of a great player

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SqueakyCT, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SqueakyCT New Member

Hey folks this is Squeaky/Grimwood,

It is my sad duty to report the too, too early passing of a great player. Guldaenya/Blurred, who was my 15+ year hunting partner and former outstanding member of Hellfire Club and Praxium, has passed away. She lived in Scotland and had, not long ago, completed several years of postgraduate study.

I received information this morning from a fellow player. I am on Summer hiatus due to work and last grouped with her back in March. We had planned to resume play in September. I sent her a few out of game email in the past 2 weeks and when I got a rather frantic and cryptic Facebook message from her ex-husband to "please call this phone number" my heart just sank.

I'll post more info when I have it and I have permission to do so.

Squeaky/Grimwood
  2. Batrastard New Member

Condolences :( /salute
  3. Stune Augur

I am so sorry to hear of this.

I remembered a player named blurred way back in the day either on TM server around 2002-03? maybe later on. Did they not start from a splitting of a bunch of guilds prior to the first server merger?
  4. Viltaire Augur

I was guilded with her in HFC. She was a good person, sorry to hear she passed.
  5. Laedyinya New Member

I had the pleasure of being guilded with her in Hellfire for a long time, she will be greatly missed
  6. Reht The Dude abides...

Sorry to hear that, condolences to friends and family.
  7. Devraider New Member

condolences to friends and family
    I have had the Pleasure of knowing her for a long time raiding POP with her when cazic had euro guilds then being guilded with her for a long time in HFC she was a great person and player and I will miss her greatly
    I am very sorry for her family's loss
    Rest in Peace Guldaenya / Blurred
  8. Salvado New Member

Hiyas, Squeaky, Viltaire, Devraider. Such sad news. It's unfortunate for sure. Blurred will be missed by many. Condolences to all near to her.

-Salvado
  9. Araden New Member

My condolences to friends and family. I enjoyed the EQ time I spent guilded with her.

Fair winds and following seas, and may you rest in peace.
  10. Darkangel New Member

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to her friends and family. It is always heartbreaking to hear about a member of the community passing into the no rez zone.
  11. Kumbukk New Member

I realize this post is very old but I wasn't aware of her passing. I was guilded in HFC with Guld for a long time. She was a great player and super helpful in and outside of our raids. She will be missed.
  12. Kaponen Lorekeeper

My condolences to you and her family and all her friends ingame and out.
  13. Maedhros High King

Rest in peace.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

Do not know them personally. But my condolences.