In Death We Rise

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kendiian, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Kendiian Augur

Our guild is a new guild on Bertox-Saryn server we are primarily offpeak though we cater for daytime hours Aus EST also. We are a new guild so re-rolling toons though we have some on the server already. We cannot join Wreckers as its to much drama so we aim to get as many offpeak players not currently in Wreckers. Loot is award based so the more your on the more loot you'll get ; if you put in the play hours you will get loot and experience. Our current targets are based off upgrades needed for the raid leaders and their toons, at the moment we don't have any members nor officers and we are just going to try our luck, so its going to be mainly a grouping guild until we get some members though after loot is done with awarding or when we start to feel lazy we will roll on loot. Then its a lot of box farming raids is what I suspect for uprades. Beware this guild is not for mains only its a guild for people who want to enjoy the game if I might say, though we are endgame we ARE on the borderline as many alts are played and created hehe, so we have plenty of time too enjoy the Bertox-Saryrn server and we hope you can join us. Our channel is deathwishes.
  2. tofu stir fry Augur

eh? come again?
  3. Derd Augur

I think I should get loot just for reading that all the way through.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Unbroken wall of text hits you for 900,000 points of sheer unmitigated boredom damage!

Seriously learn to write text into a digestible layout if you ever want anyone to read it, let alone be interested in your guild. A fairly brief glance at other recruitment threads will give you a clue on how to do that.
  5. VandilIzer Augur

You should, I made it 5 words and gave up.