Miragul. Boom town?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Oct 29, 2019.

1. code-zero Augur

yeah there are all sorts of achievements, clickies and epics and other things to get besides grinding AA's. Comments to that effect really just demonstrate how much about the game there is that folks who are used to repeating original every time a new TLP comes out don't know about the game.
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

It won't be successful unless Risiko comes back to play on it.
  3. VandilIzer Augur

5 levels and around 1000+ HoThule AA's to get (Yes the FAQ says through houseof thule for autogrant but that really feels like a typo).

OW wise you still have tons of named spawns to farm in lots of zones, augs to get and achievements for things like trophies. You have Epics to do and a bunch of older clickies and such you can go snag. While those things arent fun for everyone they are still things to do. I think the 3 months of Thule will have people very busy.
    I am fine agreeing to disagree, everyone has their favorite part of the game, yours isnt this era and thats completely understandable, to each their own.
  4. VandilIzer Augur

#Facts
  5. ntellect Augur

Who is Risiko?
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Delphwind Augur

Can't wait, so much HYPE!!

I love these TLPs, and in this era the game becomes so much more interesting (IMO).

See you all on Tuesday!
  7. DeseanJackson Augur

Just crossed my mind, but is it even possible to kill Naggy or Vox on the sever with no AoCs? Idk if spells can land before banished or not.
    Montag likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

A long-time player who plays on every TLP and then at some point rage quits. He says he'll never return but he always does. However, he's stayed quit this time for like a year so maybe he actually kicked the habit.

Edit: I guess it hasn't been that long.
  9. code-zero Augur

I don't recall exactly but I think that mercenaries are immune to banish. I suppose you could try to engage with level 50 shrouds too. Not the same as fighting them yourself but after a certain level I know that players can one shot both of the dragons so banish becomes a moot point
  10. Laronk Augur

When I played on Emarr people regularly brought their level 85's to FM and the level 100+ people would invite those 85's into their groups. If I'm camping an aug for example in a non tbl zone I'll drop my boxes for a level 85 also and just pull more trash. It gives me someone talk to, it gives them a group its all good.

In fact I encourage all of you, when you're camping augs and stuff or doing some quests invite those level 85's along for the ride. The experience is good for them and they'll often enjoy it.
    code-zero, VandilIzer and Yinla like this.
  11. Laronk Augur

I play on FV and it isn't pay to win for me its the only server that has an economy to me. If I'm farming a rare augs I can farm an extra one and trade/sell it for a different aug I need. If I farm a couple extra peices of group gear I can actually sell or give it to people. People sell loot rights to diminished muhbis on some live servers is that pay to win?
    VandilIzer likes this.
  12. enclee Augur

Same, it's nice to have an actual in-game economy.
  13. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yes, you can just sac to delevel down to 52 and solo them easy.
  14. Starr Elder

Or kill them in OMMs ;)
  15. jeskola pheerie

Enjoy your personal server, I guess? It is on you if you choose to dedicate significant portions of your free time to a DOA server.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Have you played on mangler or selo?

Truebox does not equal no-box.
  17. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

Miragul is a Truebox server isn’t it? Just making sure.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep.
  19. Delphwind Augur

Yes, I have played on Mangler and Selo, extensively, and there are people that box there, but not NEARLY as bad as live. After leveling up 8-10 characters on various TLPs with the Truebox code, I would say somewhere around 15% of the people run a second character, and less than 1% run three.

Truebox works, and I wont play on a sever without it.
    Yinla and ntellect like this.
  20. Machen New Member

Mercenaries are immune to banish, but they won't attack a mob unless someone in the group is on aggro. If you shrouded someone to 50, and were able to hold aggro and live long enough for an 85 merc tank to run in and engage, that would probably work.
    code-zero likes this.