The Hole on Miragul?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by yober, Oct 30, 2019.

1. yober Elder

On current TLPs The Hole doesn't open until the classic dragons and phinny are killed. With no AoCs and the level limit on dragons not being removed it will be impossible to unlock the zone.
  2. VandilIzer Augur

Is that actually accurate? I am not aware of a any limitation on the hole opening only after X raid mobs have been defeated. I am not saying you are wrong, maybe I somehow never had to deal with this, but is there information backing up this claim?

Also I would assume even if its true that it would unlock like any zone 3+ expansion old.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It is the case at least in as far as every server that has launched with The Hole being in classic mode that both dragons have to die and usually a GM has to reset Paineel or the zone has to crash for the zone line to start working. I would think that Hole ?3.0? (the Underfoot entrance version) would be unlocked from the start but it's kind of a weird case.
  4. MarttinPH Augur

It is still possible to kill the dragons. It would just require using a combination of spirit shrouds and mercenaries or a very dedicated person to delevel.
  5. Numiko Augur

Wont it be like normal locked content that unlocks after 3 or 4 expansions pass? Should be open anyhow by that rule if they are starting in HoT .
  6. yober Elder

I doubt it works the same way. It's not a key or character flag, it's a serverwide lock.
  7. Laronk Augur

It should be the current version of the hole because, thats how you zone into underfoot if you wanted to walk there.
  8. Scruff Elder

storm nagafen's lair 51, he can't stop all of us
    #harmtouch
  9. VandilIzer Augur

Interesting, never heard of that, neat.
  10. Numiko Augur

oh well in a worse case just get some necro's to sac your raid down or bind yourself's in lava or whatever, till your all 52, go kill the dragons, delete the characters and make new 85's!
  11. RandomStrategy Augur

That's a lot of essence emeralds.
  12. Theka Elder

Hes undead you best use some lube on Miragul's hole but it will probably be open.
    Kragin likes this.
  13. code-zero Augur

At 85 you can likely one shot any old world dragon out there. No need to waste time on a raid unless you're just stupid.
    Yeah I said it, saccing down to 52 to kill a couple of irrelevant old world dragons is just stupid
  14. Raytheon Augur

TIL: Essence emeralds will basically be free on Miragul.
  15. Machen New Member

It's actually hard to get into line of sight to be able to take the shot. They both have huge aggro radius and you get kicked the instant you are on aggro. You'd need an instant cast nuke capable of doing >100k. Don't recall if the wiz nuke is there yet at 85. Maybe a rogue crit backstab? I vaguely recall trying that once, don't remember if I succeeded.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

SK Army bumrushing to 1 shot Vox/Nagafen. We've come full circle back to Fippy.
    Machen likes this.
  17. code-zero Augur

Vox and Nagafen have 32k hp each. They are relatively weak and that's why they were given the banishment ability early on.

I don't recall if my friends and I were above level 90 when we found Vox up and while discussing whether she'd banish us the SK harm touched and killed her in one shot.

I'm pretty sure that a tank merc cannot be banished either
  18. code-zero Augur

But seriously, why would anyone even care. On live a few people keep some 52's around just to do those for light amusement but they're easy to one group. They just aren't serious targets on an HoT server
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Cause we gotta open the hole to farm Loam gear dude aren't you following the thread?!
  20. code-zero Augur

If Underfoot is open you should be able to jump in The Hole if you like