Fixed Internally Crashing when using /exit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Baldur, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Baldur Augur

I've never used /camp desktop because you have to wait 30 seconds, /exit is right away so that's why I use that.

I submit the crash error box that pops up, I'm assuming you guys get that. Usually I type "did /exit" in it.

It doesn't happen every time and I'm running on 6 computers and it's not happening on every computer either. 2 of them it's happening frequently on though. I can try /camp desktop to see if it still happens or not.
    Eaiana likes this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I use camp desktop exclusively, and have had 0 problems. Seems to be the only way that doesn't hang and crash.
  3. Baldur Augur

This usually happens after the client has been running a long time, I rarely run the client overnight though, so it's mostly just all day.

I just tried /exit on my computer that has it happen the most and it didn't happen, but the client hadn't been running that long.
  4. JChan Developer

This should be fixed in the next scheduled update. We've fixed a number of crashing issues related to /exit internally. If this still happens after the November update, please update this thread.
    Baldur, Nniki and Yinla like this.