Has anyone seen Steelslave Infiltrator (LDoN Areana of Chance named)?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thunderkiks, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

Been trying to finish this hunter all week and can't help but think the spawn may be bugged at this point. Posting here in hopes someone has seen him recently. Have done over 220 missions. Been requesting to get Arena by the named or mob count since I know how to get the instance so the majority are Arena.

So has anyone seen Steelslave Infiltrator? Thanks in advance.
  2. Nniki Augur

Just RNG as usual. It took me over 400 missions to finally get Captive Coin Bleeder. I saw all the others multiple times along the way.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  3. Forcallen Augur

Arena is just awful, I think my final named there took 170 instances just for him.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

I just know he was changed a couple of years back too, so just hoping someone can chime in and say they saw him recently. I have seen all the named except that one at least 2 times. One of the 2 that I needed at the end was Bloodied Harrower, whom I have seen now 4 times total lol.

Thanks for the replies =)
  5. Catashe Augur

Hes there its just RNG and sadly like EVERY possible named from Ruj ldon can spawn in Arena =\
    Andarriel and Thunderkiks like this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea that's why arena is so hard. I actually had every hunter in ruja besides the ones that can only spawn in the arena before I got my 1st arena hunter mob. On my wizard it took me 427 missions to get the hunter achievement for arena were my ranger got lucky and only had to do it 235 times. By far the hardest hunter achievement ive have done. Would recommend people do it when the chance for rares is up least then u got a good chance to get the most hunter up per mission.

Andarriel

Ps of course the goldentalon mob in jaggedpine forest took me like 10k mobs to spawn both him and arena suck lol.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

I got him a few times while trying to get my last one (Famished Hound). It took me 200 to finish that theme, got rather lucky I think . . . I'm at 190 in Mistmoore and still need 2 more named.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Ok, glad someone has seen him recently. Yeah sounds like you did get lucky. I got luck with the rest of them. MM only took me 123 missions to finish but I did those on the double spawn a few weeks back. SO now I'm being paid back for that haha
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

Thunderkiks likes this.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah I actually do the mission on my ranger so I can track....even though I still murder the whole zone anyway for the tradeskill stuff hehe. It hasn't shown up.....closing in on 300 missions now.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

After 348 Rujarkian Hills LDoN's he finally showed his face last Thursday. Glad to finally have that behind me. Thanks again guys for the replies.
    Eaiana likes this.
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Glad you got it! I was so happy to be done with LDoN hunter. The concept of the zones was neat, but if they ever do that again in a future expansion, I hope they make the specific zone(s) directly selectable to at least mitigate this sort of thing.

I'm sure plenty of others took longer, but it took me 646 wins and 0 losses to finish hunter for the expansion . . . that's pretty rough heh.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you!
    I feel your pain. I'm crazy about finishing tasks so I did every one 746 total and 0 losses.
    I do love LDoN though so that did help. It was actually the expansion where I started playing EQ.