ToV pre-order questions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by mewkus, Oct 27, 2019.

1. mewkus Augur

1) With the friends and family edition, are the Velium Threaded Satchels tradable?
    2) Also with the F&F edition, are the tradable saddles perpetually tradable, or do they become attunable?
    3) If we pre-order, do we get the prior expansions turned on right away, or do we have to wait until ToV launch?
    4) If we buy the collector's or premium version, do we get the collector/premium version of the prior expansions as well?
  2. Derd Augur

2. I would assume once used its done. 3 charged immediately so i believe expansions up to tov would be available. 4 no, not ever. 1 i believe they are heirloom but thats a guess.
  3. mewkus Augur

I am still on the fence about which edition to purchase. I saw on the pre-order page it says you get all the expansions at time of purchase, so #3 appears to be a yes.
    #4 would be nice, but I suspect not.
    I've not seen any information regarding #1 or #2.
    If there's a blackout on the friend & family edition I'd like to buy it before then, but am still unclear as to whether it's suitable for me.

Actually, for #2, my question would be more along the lines of whether or not any of the tradable items (heroic upgrade, mounts, bags - depending upon answer to #1) remain tradable.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

4 is definitely not.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

2) once and done I believe. I figure they will be in a tradeable format similar to lon card prizes but once you click on the item and use it then it will be no trade.
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

1) No
    2) Tradable until someone consumes them.
    3) Right Away.
    4) You do not.
  7. Saer-tse-tao Journeyman

So just to be clear:
    1. The Family bundle does NOT include a trade-able port stone?
    2. Every edition (including standard) will include the heroes forge key ring?
    3. The 72 hour waiting period ONLY applies to trade-able items. Players will have access to ToV and all the pack-ins a Premium pkg would?
    Thanks again for your clear and timely responses to all of our questions DW!
    -Saerza, Enchantress of FV