Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

same goes for bags !
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. Greymantle Augur

Heh well bags don't dissappear and have to have filter's re-installed to re-create them.
  3. Angahran Augur

Fix the 'Your mercenary has been suspended' message from being displayed everytime you zone while in a raid!
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

This one is a little hard to explain. Sometimes when swapping containers (especially TS containers) you get to a point where you have stuff in the container in inventory and stuff in the container in hand and then you cant put that one down and often have to just destroy it and its contents.

How it happens is that when you control right click to swap the contents, either there are too much for the new container or else there are non TS items that wont go into a TS container. So only some items are swapped and you get stuck with items in too both containers and one of them you cant put down.

I think that when swapping items from container to container if some wont go that it should warn you before it swaps only half of them.
    Yinla and MasterMagnus like this.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I always just drop the rest by control clicking into another container. You can do it repeatedly, so I often end up with stuff from one container spread thru 3 or 4 bags.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

The ability to kick a merc from group while it is dead, so you can immediately replace a merc with a real person.

Having someone sort out the old hunters to be alphabetical, because a lot of them are not for some reason.
    Elyssanda, Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  7. Angahran Augur

1. Autobank the contents of a bag.
    2. Expand 'find' to all characters on an account.
    3. Expand 'find' to all houses where you are 'co-owner'.
    4. Expand 'find' to guild bank.
    5. Allow 'grabbing' fom any find location and dropping to any find location.
    6. Add filters to bazaar for 'uncollected' or 'collected' collection items.
    7. Add /outputfile for collection, achievements and AAs.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

Here's an easy one to implement...

Add the actual destination name of the GH portal crystals to the name of the item or at the very least into the lore tab.
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

Illusion gender that stacks with any illusion that has a gender (adventurers, pirate, etc).

Robe graphics for all adventurers.
    Xyphen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Angahran Augur

Update the 'teleport' merchants so that you can simply pay them to switch the destination instead of the clunky buy an item and hand it back nonsense.
    Evye likes this.
  11. Bamboompow Augur

My Quality of Life request is that a reasonable amount of the Quality of Life Requests that see the light of day not be locked behind a paywall.
    Vumad and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Not having to use "stop task" to kill EQ and reload it whenever I'm the first person to zone into the guild hall would be very nice.
  13. Pikollo Augur

Making all items sell for at least 1c so they are easier to get rid of.

Remove unused tradeskill tagged items. Or remove the tradeskill tag.

Remove motm after when DoDH goes live for all previous expansions.

Enable ooc regen before TSS.
    Vumad and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Evye Augur

Think we could start a kickstarter for some?
    Have DB give us a quote like guys that will take about 2k worth of time and effort....
    and we buy that .
  15. Evye Augur

I miss quoted but the premise still stands. Directly crowd funding things we want.

I would fund a fix for the buff situation. As a ranger my self buff situation is somewhere in the teens. I feel like self buffs should go in a buff folder on the buff window and not count against over all buffs. More buff slots is a bandaid fix.
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

On a high resolution screen its difficult to resize windows. It seems like the area you need the mouse to be in is like 1 pixel wide. Really hard to grab that corner of the window.
  17. Angahran Augur

I'd love some way to 'select' a window then use the keyboard to move/resize it.
    Or link windows together, e.g. bags.
  18. Angahran Augur

Oh god no.
    Just imagine some idiot with more money than sense would be able to 'suggest' ridiculous ideas and they'd get implemented because he could fund them himself.
  19. Evye Augur

Well Obviously it would be up to the Devs to decide on what is worthy. not just like some rich Necro blowing 10k to get a dot revamp!
    The Devs could pick 10 or something from this thread and we vote with money!
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I pay Magelo $25/year just for this feature. really.
    Metanis and Winnowyl like this.