HF Keyring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Oct 22, 2019.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you - thank you thank you!!!

The first new feature of ToV is the Hero's Forge Keyring.
    Elyssanda, Nennius and Jhenna_BB like this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Rorce likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I will have to order a dozen!! Nice weapon and armor pics over on EQ Resource.
  4. Raccoo Augur

This is sad, might as well stash in a house plot if it uses up 1 slot per ornament and doesn't allow you to wear without taking out. I hope that they're still working on it.
  5. Riou EQResource

Yea, it is rough that each set takes up to 7 slots
  6. Rorce Augur

I have a feeling this will change. I tried to make it abundantly clear in my post on EQR that it's very early Beta and everything is subject to change.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Have you tested if the combined "Suits" will go into the keyring or do they have to be individually put in there?
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I tried to put multiple boxed suits I have in, and it doesn't work.. only individual pieces.. I won't be able to buy enough keyrings for all of the armor I have saved up..
    Nniki likes this.
  9. Angahran Augur

They should make it so if you put in a complete set you can combine it into a 'suit'.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We already have this: [IMG]

Really hope they will take that failure into consideration;)
  11. Angahran Augur

That's only available from marketplace right ?
  12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, marketplace only item. I really wish they would add an ingame option for it like Loyalty Tokens.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That sucks, I have a 40 slot bag almost full of combined suits, I couldn't imagine trying to get enough slots to unpack them all and put them in keyring. That doesn't even count all the robes and helms I have in addition to the combined suits.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Nniki and Elyssanda like this.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So as this was posted in EQ Resource I know its not something I made up - but I am not seeing it as a feature in any of the new releases.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Very little information is available with regard to the new expansion, we haven't seen any lore yet nor have they announced any features.

This is in beta, but as many have said in its current form it is of very little use.

If you have access to /beta hope on and take a look for yourself. If not just take it from the rest of us it is just 10 slots you can put any single piece of heros forge in a total of 10 slots, not a lot of use when a set is 7/8 items.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I meant there was no mention of it in the 19 other claims that are listed already that come with the purchase. Maybe it will be the 20th :)
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't recall any of the other features being listed either as it is something that comes with the expansion for all chars.

It is a keyring, similar to the illusions, mounts and familiars. It just doesn't currently have the stat portion the others do which gives the look/stats.

Pretty sure the keyrings were announced in the same blurb we got the date of release from....which is something else we don't have yet.
  18. Vlad Diszno Augur

They should make a placeable mannequin that takes on the look of the HF set when a complete set is put in it and combined or something. Make it so the set could be extracted for personal use also.
    I'd imagine that would sell in the marketplace
  19. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The HF keyring, in its current form, is the antithesis of all previous keyrings. It has no real benefit. Barring them making it work like all of the previous keyrings as well as greatly increasing the number of base slots, as well as slots that open up via unlocker, it will be a waste of a feature.