Please keep true box on the November TLP.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Oct 23, 2019.

1. VandilIzer Augur

Its going to be the same, grounds on Phinny was a fantastic way to gear people up, get solid base group gear and so much gear rotting its crazy. It will be the same on Miragul.

Anytime man.
    code-zero and Delphwind like this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

You got your wish, OP. Enjoy your personal sandbox.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

I don't agree. It was the 12+ automated mage armies that were the issue on Ragefire.
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Always amusing to see Ragefire bandied about as the boogeyman for literally everything. I think some people go home and use Ragefire to scare their children into behaving well.
  5. code-zero Augur

I take it you never witnessed the 40+ crews that ruled Ragefire back in the day?

Anytime anyone on current TLP's get the fantods over "bot armies" I just laugh and laugh
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Playing 2 or 3 toons can be helpful and can actually improve certain aspects of the game. 6+boxing is always toxic and hella annoying. Even when those boxers are on "your side" so to speak. Waiting around so people can get a billion boxes flagged for Plane of Fire by cothing them to Fennin only so they can put those boxes in groups over you during non-raid times. For what so that maybe we have enough DPS to clear Plane of Time 20 mins faster. Hard pass
  7. TLP Addict Augur

Boxers: "Truebox is a failed experiment, it doesn't actually stop people from boxing"

Also boxers: "I'm not playing on this server because it's too hard/expensive to box as many characters as I wanted to"
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

Both are literally true. Not sure why you see a conflict at all between the two statements. It is not remotely inconsistent to hold both positions.