So Nov 5th Red Dead Redemption 2 or reactivate 4 accounts for Miragul?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sorrows, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Sorrows New Member

So Truebox or not for Miragul?

Simple yes or no from a dev today would be great so I can decide where to spend my money.
  2. Gana Augur

That's really no contest...RDR2 was AWESOME on the PS4.
    andross77 likes this.
  3. Spayce Augur

If you have to plan 2 weeks in advance on how you're going to spend $40, I would suggest doing something more productive with your time than playing video games.
    code-zero, andross77 and VandilIzer like this.
  4. Rayvorn Elder

It's a legit question though because it does take time to get boxes organized and people usually need a week in advance to request work off before the schedule comes out. I don't think the OP has an issue with money but wants to start to do something with his free time. It's obvious he prefers EQ over RD2. I am also in the same boat. I have an offer to go raid in another game with some old friends but I would rather play the new server if it's not Truebox.

I think this new server is not going to be like the others that have started with Truebox. Before people would play it to give it a shot but as the server died down and grouping was hard..people gave up due to the Truebox or had to find much harder ways to make their group. I think this time no matter which way it goes, the people that side with either one will not play if their option isn't released. I don't think there will be as many people who will "give it a shot" just because it wasn't what they wanted.
  5. MarttinPH Augur

It looks like you will enjoy RD2!
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Even with truebox, you still have a merc so while not boxing you can still get things done without others.

House of Thule is an awesome expansion. I'd still do Miragul :)
    code-zero likes this.
  7. klanderso Developer

That's like comparing a bean bag chair and a bed. They're both useful for different things to different people (personally I only sleep in my bed and use a bean bag chair when my shoulder is acting up). Sometimes you want to be super awesome and have meaningful progression with the friends you've made over the past X years. Sometimes you want to kill gators.
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Sorrows New Member

I was looking forward to playing 2 toons + 1 merc with a friend while he did the same and then when solo running a 5 box with 1 cleric merc.

Not worth the effort on a Truebox server with no AoC to be able to have a shot at older clickies/mounts.
  9. Zipe The Healer

Phinny unlocks Rain of Fear november 6th.
    RoF unlocks paid Heroic Characters too (or should). Unlocks LoN lootcards, Aggro Metter, Collections, lvl 90 hotzone, SoD AA autogrant...
    Really, ****** off Miragul.
    Make Phinnigel Great_Again!
  10. Utdaan Augur

All correct except Heroic Characters came out during Call of the Forsaken in March 2014, not during RoF.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=33987