@Devs : ToV pre-order and Tlps

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tinlaar2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Tinlaar2 New Member

Good afternoon
    I have a questions for the devs or anyone with the answer ! I love the Friend and Family bundle of the ToV pre order but i only play on Mangler. It would be nice to have the list of what will be claimable day 1 and what we wont have for 5 years. Can we use the mount in luclin with the buff disabled ?

Thanks a lot :)
  2. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

If you only play on Mangler why in the heck would you buy this expansion????
  3. Rayvorn Elder

Just wait for it to go on sale in 7 months for 50% off. There are no pre-order bonuses and if you only play on Mangler it will be years before you can play it, so no reason not to wait for a sale. It will be the same exact items.
  4. smash Augur

You buying the expansion, is that not throwing the money out the window ? Or translate it to that you buy a steering wheel for a Porche
    but you do not own a porche and you not 100% sure you will ever get one.
    Also not of the things that are with it, you cannot use, bags, mount and so on. In effect you toss 200+ money out the window.

Is it 2 years subscription you will pay instead by not buying it.
  5. Tinlaar2 New Member

Why would i not be able to use the bags ? Or the illusion ? Or the xp pots ? All things available for money on mangler
    Duder likes this.
  6. Tinlaar2 New Member

And if i can claim the mount in luclin with no stats, its worth it
    Duder likes this.
  7. Tinlaar2 New Member

I am not buying it for the xpac obviously, but for the goodies that come with it
    Duder likes this.