Miragul Server J5 merc quest. Please be feerot version not Korascian Warrens.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Montag Augur

Pretty please :)
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You'll get the later J5 Merc Quest unlocked with Call of the Forsaken, same as everyone else.

The Korascian Warrens version was plenty easy enough even in era.
    Aegir likes this.
  3. Aegir Augur

The Mission called Heroism Without Fear, will unlock with Call of the Forsaken.
  4. Machen New Member

It won't be that easy on day one with hundreds or thousands of people trying to do it at the same time! Good times...
  5. Zalamyr Augur

I'd definitely like to see clarification on if those will be in or not. Heroic characters themselves don't release until CotF, yet Miragul is launching with those, so I feel like it would make sense to include the merc quests (as well as the aug rewards from HoT quests).
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As all heroic chars spawn in House of Thule and automatically get given the Merc quests I would assume it will be unlocked.....information soon......I hope. :)
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Depends if the zone is /pick enabled I guess, triggered by a fairly low threshold, which on this server would be a very smart choice by the devs (if it isn't already enabled) even if only for a month or two, but they have a solid history of not looking ahead to consider issues like these on TLP servers & putting in changes to help only after it is a problem for players & they complain en-masse about it.

EDIT: As Yinla says above me though, J5 may possibly be unlocked given all start in HoT & J5 Mercs are a pre-HoT quest, that would be a better solution.
  8. Scruff Elder

hundreds
    thousands
    miragul

o_O
  9. Numiko Augur

will be interesting to see if the heroic augs are live with this server launch, there still are not live on phinny in VoA. It will mean a lot of back camping to fill out slots if they are not.
  10. Zalamyr Augur

I'm guessing they won't be in, but it'd be nice if they clarified that. Kinda a bummer.
  11. Kizzja New Member

I thought Heroic characters get t5 Journey mercs?
  12. Zalamyr Augur

There's a short quest you do right after making the toon to unlock it. Those quests are technically CotF content despite taking place in the Feerrott.
  13. Numiko Augur

I would say by the server FAQ it will get the live version of the J5 merc quest as it states that all zones will be *exactly* the same as a live server.
  14. Kujoe Lorekeeper

Can you do the Feerot quest for J5 merc currently on Phinn, or do you have to do the SoD arc?
  15. Tiranniel New Member

You have to do the SoD arc.