{Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Briano, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Machen New Member

Also thank God you guys gave me this account back, I never would have been able to find some of this stuff otherwise.
  2. Machen New Member

One more thing. If you are looking into it, please note that CoTF also did end up having a staggered release on Fippy.
  3. Briano Journeyman

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

-Gnomore
  4. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Way to F up Prathuns week boys.
  5. Machen New Member

Hard to feel bad when we asked him to address it three years ago and they didn't...
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

<3<3<3
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

That sounds terrible.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, I was thinking exactly that when reading your posts.
    Machen likes this.
  9. Baldur Augur

The fear shards for the pre-quest have started dropping, but the quest guy isn't in CoB yet. No idea what that means...
  10. Catashe Augur

That the devs weren't think ahead when they made the shards drop 3 weeks before RoF launch but not put the quest guy in CoB for those 3 weeks
  11. Machen New Member

At least they are dropping, if you have to wait til RoF launch to turn them in you still have the same total amount turned in. Hopefully enough to unlock the stuff.
  12. Catashe Augur

since theres hardly anyone on to remotely farm them.. doesn't mean much and the people who are aren't killing in zones they drop in seemingly =\
  13. Machen New Member

Prathun, any further news on this? Have you had a chance to look into the stuff I posted from Fippy?

Expansion launch is ~2 weeks away and I'm sure players on Phinny would like to know how it all is going to work out.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Realistically, the 5 min Prathun took to look over the code, was all the time he has to spare with the xpac launch looming. A deep dive will have to wait till after the 1st big patch, then it's the holidays. So mid January.
    Phinny is just gonna have to buckle in and hope for the best.
    Skuz likes this.
  15. Machen New Member

That's fine, and not surprising. But he did say that if I had more information, he would be happy to look into it. So I'm just following up with what he said he'd do. If he meant, "I'll be happy to look into it two months from now when it is no longer relevant" then so be it.
  16. Prathun Developer

We're going to look at the state of the server when Rain of Fear launches and manually make any changes that we feel are necessary for it to unlock / progress properly.
    Numiko, Warrior007, Skuz and 8 others like this.
  17. RainbowCane Elder

Thanks Prathun
  18. Machen New Member

Just so we understand clearly, when you say unlock / progress properly, do you mean all content should be available on day 1, and if it's not you'll manually make changes so that it is? Or should we expect the two weeks for T3/two weeks for T4 unlock schedule we had on Fippy, and if it doesn't work right then you'll fix it to be in line with that?

Thanks for looking into this, I know you are very busy right now.
  19. Aegir Augur

Dunno if you devs read my last request concerning this.

But Any Chance you Spawn Sam Napth in PoK with his Missions and Raid that concerns the main storyline in Rain of Fear? Would be a rather let down if these are not in when we're about to conclude this story we've been a part of since House of Thule.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. Catashe Augur

Welp, you might not be able to find anything in the code but T3 and T4 of RoF definitely ain't up at launch