Preorder question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metapsyche, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Metapsyche Augur

If I pre order Velious, will an RoS account become TBL flagged?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

No one knows until the powers-that-be finally post the details. It worked that way last year, but in most prior years you had to wait until the expansion launch date to get access to the intermediate expansions that you had not previously owned.
    Coagagin likes this.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Ever since all in one became standard preordering the expansion would give you access to the others. I don't recall a year it didn't.
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

I think they mean access past the Trials of Smoke. Interesting question but one that only the release video will likely unwrap for us.
  5. Endless Augur

When you didn't get access for pre-ordering right away to older expansions your account was not flagged for, it was because they did not charge you till the newest expansion actually releases. Now they charge you immediately and your RoS account should be flagged to enter TBL rightway .
    Svann2 likes this.
  6. Speckle Journeyman

There hasn't been an option to pre-order an expansion for years.
  7. Owl56 Elder

If they charge your card, you will have access to everything.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

WTF are you talking about?
    Hellowhatsyourname and Duder like this.
  9. Speckle Journeyman

https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-51164

Pre-order customers will receive the Qeynos Shield of Foundation once they have paid for the game using their pre-order billing method. This billing activity will take place when the EverQuest Seeds of Destruction all-in-one pack is commercially released (scheduled for Oct. 21, 2008).

That's a pre-order. You can purchase Torment of Velious today, that is not a pre-order.
  10. Ghubuk Augur

States right on the Torment of Velious pre-order page that it is a "pre-order".
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

Yes, it should flag your acct for VoT and that gives you access to Beta VoT and Live TBL and under.
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

13. Zamiam Augur

So whats progression look like for the group game in this expansion .. my decision to buy the expansion or what Tier lvl of expansion to buy will highly depend on it.. if its like TBL I wont be buying the expansion again this year i'll wait till half off.

there is enough content for me to keep busy with from the last 3 expansion including TBL now that I own it ..
  14. Laronk Augur

If you're on FV and need a travel lamp I'd love to help you out =)
  15. Zamiam Augur

thanks I appreciate the offer , but I already have the lamp on 4 of my toons ..
    and I'm on bertox :p