An Ounce of Fetid Flesh

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tyrrany, May 25, 2016.

1. Eanelder Augur

People typically complain about problems that adversely effect them, not windfalls that benefit them.

This also is a thread specifically about the "Ounce of Fetid Flesh" collection, not a listing of all issues with collectibles in TBM. If you are truly concerned about the Crypt of Decay Heroic set, which I agree is bugged, I'd suggest you /bug or create a thread on that.

IMO, both deviate from a recognized pattern so I assume both are bugged and both should be fixed.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Im just saying Crypt of Decay set is much more broken then the one from Crypt of Sul where we may think because a pattern as been followed in the past that it need to be followed in the future... The TBM expansion is a tiny one therefore to have something to work on. I have farmed more sets from Sul that I can remember and make millions selling those as I also gave a lot for free...

If to keep the same pattern over and over throughout expansions then it get easy, boring and repetitive. Im not seeing any issue with it personally.

and if you all want this to be looked at... which I already did a long time ago without any reply or result then create another post on https://dgcissuetracker.com
  3. Fishlips_Jones Journeyman

May 2019, and the drop rate is still donkey.
  4. Kiras Augur

That one took me somewhere in the realm of 10-15 hours to farm.
  5. Rolaque Ancient

In May I did 17 mission runs for this collection; 6 Bokon High Council and 11 Head of the Snake.
    Yield = 25 collectible drops
    2 - no drops
    8 - 1 drop
    4 - 2 drops (1 bokon, 3 snake)
    1 - 4 drops (snake)
    1 - 5 drops (snake)
    Breakdown:
    2 Blackened Heart
    6 Bony Hand
    2 Eye of a Fiend
    4 Gnawed Foot
    4 Massive Jaw Bone
    4 Patch of Matted Hair
    1 Remnant of Brain Matter
    2 Severed Tendon
    Obviously, the only drop I cared about was the Remnant of Brain Matter.
    It's not broken, it's a feature.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Bonus of farming this: whatever collections you get dupes of sell for $$$
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. Allayna Augur

I posted this in September in the player support thread. Shame there isn't a reliable way to get the feedback on broken aspects of the game to the right eyes and ears....

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/a-missing-bokon.259474/