Ragefire Vote TBS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gesiah, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Gesiah Elder

Since voting for TBS didn't start today (Ragefire) -- Is there anyone who's super smart with math stuff / word problems that could figure out when the vote period will open? Please..and Thank you!!
  2. Machen New Member

Can you give me the date you got the barrier weakened message? And the date the current expansion opened would help, so I can do a little less math.
  3. Gesiah Elder

I don't have logs for a date / time but there was a Congrats Cor Tempus post in the TLP forums on July 30th if that helps!
  4. GamerGramps Journeyman

TSS launched - July 22nd
    Content completed (barrier weakened) on the evening of July 29th.
  5. Gesiah Elder

Here's some other data for you too Machen :

Planes of Power 5-29-2017
    90~ Days (LDoN to open 90 days after PoP, but it corrects itself with another 20 days during LDoN)
    LDoN 8-29-2017
    130~ Days
    Gates of Discord 1-8-2018
    110~ Days
    Omens of War 4-30-2018
    110~ Days
    Dragons of Norrath 8-20-2018
    110~ Days
    DoDH 12-10-2019
    110~ Days
    PoR 4-1-2019
    110~ Days
    TSS 7-22-2019
  6. Machen New Member

90 day falls on Oct 27th.

Voting period opens on Oct 14, Oct 28.

Vote rolls over to Oct 28 since there is less than two weeks left int he Oct 14-27 voting period.

The vote should open Oct 28 and expansion should launch Nov 11.

All this is completely 100% assuming the dates you gave me are accurate.
    Kattria Minx, Gesiah and GamerGramps like this.
  7. Gesiah Elder

Thanks Machen! Much appreciated :)
    Machen likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

Also, if the current expansion opened on July 22, there is zero possiblity a vote should have opened today.

Voting periods are every two weeks, monday to monday... expansion launch always coincides with the end of a voting period, and those are set in stone for voting servers.
    Gesiah likes this.
  9. Kaydan New Member

Machen will you do your magic for Lockjaw? Barrier message was on the evening of 9/7
  10. Gesiah Elder

Let me take a guess based on what Machen said above (and assuming vote periods are always the same no matter the server).

90 days from 9/7 is 12/6 (Friday). Counting vote periods starting Monday 10/28 your vote "should" be on Monday 12/9 putting launch on 12/23 if the vote passes.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Machen...honestly things like this are not my strong suit.
  11. Machen New Member

This is exactly correct. Since there is less than a week left in the current voting period when the 90 day mark lands, it rolls over to the next voting period.
    Yinla and Gesiah like this.
  12. Machen New Member

Also yes the voting periods are always the same for every server. Going back in an unbroken chain of two week periods to Fippy six years ago.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes. Ragefire Vote starts October 28th, with potential unlock November 11.
    Lockjaw Vote starts December 9th, with potential unlock December 23.
    And no. These servers are super complicated and I can't change the dates.
    Gesiah and Kattria Minx like this.
  14. Machen New Member

I mean, you CAN...

You literally have in the past when you changed Ragefire and Lockjaw from six month unlocks to three. I have confidence in you!!

(I don't think anyone is actually asking you to change the dates though. I guess someone probably will soon with Dec 23 launch though, too close to Christmas blah blah blah.)