Live Update Bugs 10/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 16, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Raccoo Augur

Druid AA description for Veil of the Underbrush incorrectly says it uses 20% mana, but it works correctly using 8% mana.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Ranger also for cover tracks. Description shows 20% but it only uses the 8%
  4. niente Developer

The login server is being brought down briefly for a patch. Should be back up within the next 20 minutes.

Edit: It's up now
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Knockback NPC's is bugged.
    AA ability to knockback ~ or spells ~ an NPC is not working properly. Bard, Ranger.. maybe others.. When clicking the AA to knockback an NPC the NPC lifts up in the air and lands about 4-5 feet where it was.. it used to be a lot further back then that. It is useless now.
    Rangers in game are very upset Flusterbolt has been reported to be useless (tested in Frontier Mountains).
    I tested knockback on a Bard (Sonic Displacement- "push your target backwards..."). Same /bug.
    I made an account here in the forums just to mentioned this /bug. Last night this was not the issue.. after the patch this has become live. I don't see anywhere in the patch notes about knockback NPC's being mentioned.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Campfire appears to fail.

Dropped fire in GMM, ported to guild lobby to invite someone.
    Zoned to guild hall.
    Stood around a few minutes.
    Tried to campfire back.
    Clicky put up it's re-use timer but nothing happened.
    No error message at all (or any message actually).

Verified the campfire actually exists.
    It's in Gnome Memorial Mountain 3.

Edit: Looks like the pick collapsed. It worked fine when I re set it in the static zone.
    Be nice to get a relevant message as to why it failed though (and ideally not use the timer)
  7. Dahaman Augur

A pet setting on two characters (SK and mage) was changed with the patch, but not on a third (shaman). They both were set to guard mode instead of follow. And yes, they were with 100% certainty set to follow before the patch. That was odd, but easy to fix after noticing.

The more important issue was that the mage air pet (level 66 spell) lost all aggro ability. Taunt was clearly on, and I toggled it to ensure it was, but the pet still could not hold or take aggro at all. It's almost as if the taunt ability was turned permanently off.

I didn't have time to experiment too much with this. Hopefully it will be fixed by logging off the mage. Any one else have this happen?
  8. Jareke Journeyman

Unsure if this is intended or not, but after the patch Fading Memories is taking a flat 6% of my bard's mana pool to use.

The patch notes / AA description say rank 3 should only take 2%. Was looking for clarification on this -- didn't seem to find any other forum posts mentioning this so my apologies if it's already been addressed elsewhere.

Playing on Lockjaw server.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Never see it posted, but can the merc AA requirements please be updated? Tired of trying to figure out what AA line or level I need to train the next level of a line because all the requirements are wrong.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Velishan's revenge raid is bugged. We did this raid last night with our group of friends for the coin and it wasn't working properly.

She acted as if someone dispelled her buff, but no one did. She also was not leashed. We just kept being spammed that she was stripped of her magical scales and becomes enraged.

Another group in the guild also did this raid and had almost the same experience except they had problems with the mob HP locking as well as the enraged part.
    Mithra likes this.
  11. Metapsyche Augur

Server lag on Firiona Vie (during raids) seemed particularly bad. We also noticed that push from raid bosses seemed SIGNIFICANTLY higher, did something change to affect this?
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Played on a ranger just before patch time … and just finished a 2 hour session … all in FM at NW and Middle forts. Noticed NOTHING different in any behavior of fluster/blusterbolt.
  13. Tiranniel New Member

The Enchanter knockbacks (Beguiler's Banishment and Beguiler's Directed Banishment) had their distance changed as well. I spoke to a few others in my guild with the same sort of abilities and they noticed the same behaviour change. You have to use the ability two to three times on the mob to move it as far back as prior to the patch.
  14. Catashe Augur

At least my guild who was practicing for phinny launch ain't crazy... Velishan who go into stone form when no melee was hitting it and couldn't be casted on once in stone form =\
    Mithra and Thunderkiks like this.
  15. Nniki Augur

Trophy of the Waste description has Unknown DB String.

[IMG]
  16. Daktarr Lorekeeper

When I click on my Marketplace icon, the marketplace comes up with an translucent overlay asking me for my complete info. Name, Address, Credit Card info, password. This sounds like a virus to me so I didn't respond.
    Svann2 and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Derd Augur

Do you have a valid credit card associated with the account? If not how else do you want them to ask for that info.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

sounds like a screen got stuck. When you are a free account and go to marketplace it will ask if you want to add a credit card and you can say yes or no but it does not ask you for other info on that screen.

On the other hand when you click that you want to buy something then it will ask how you want to pay - again credit card is an option as is paypal and something else. No further info needed yet.

So unless your going into the second screen from one of those then there is a problem with your UI (is it custom or dedfault?) or a problem with a sync on your end or DBG. The second screen is when it asks for that info. Not before. So it should not be popping up right away.

I would close out and go on with life. I doubt it is a virus. Sounds more like a screen is stuck open
  19. Daktarr Lorekeeper

It was a problem with my UI. I am using Simple Stice. Once I updated it, the problem went away. Thanks for your help. :)
    Yinla likes this.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cool:D ! Thanks for posting the fix!