8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warlord1999, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkb7777 New Member

I mean, all that really had to happen was say you can't KS another persons quested spawn mob. Would have put an end the bullying right away.

Instead, they got multiple confirmations that it was ok to KS the mob, and here we are asking for ways to prevent people from KS'ing the mob.
  2. That0neguy Augur

Why throw manpower at an issue when you can code what at the time was thought to be a reasonable solution.
  3. Krezzy Augur

I wish I knew what the devs were thinking regarding the extensive work they did on the Coldain ring quests. The 8th ring fight is pretty much the start and end of the griefing on this turkey, but the entire thing was redone to disallow multi-questing. Which, since almost every quest item is tradable, really didn't change much for the players.
  4. jkb7777 New Member

So people found a loophole in the proposed solution, so the path forward was to allow people to exploit the loophole?

I get they don't want to be the police situations, but if something doesn't work like it's supposed to the 'fix' shouldn't be let people ruin others gameplay experience until the loophole is closed.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Between this reply and some other posts, Ngreth is clearly tired of forum whiners and appears to be on a posting rampage. It is probably best to steer clear of him for now....
    Dythan likes this.
  6. Prathun Developer

Let's table this conversation.
    The team is focused on getting ready for the upcoming Torment of Velious beta. We've had a few rough weeks and tensions are high.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.