2 more things I'd like to see changed about /pick

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Finnster, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Tierdal Augur

Honestly people act like the devs (i.e. employeed human beings) are some omnipotent force that chooses to do things actively to make your game play experience less good for luls.

They aren't. They could probably make more moving to other studios/projects. Most stay here because they love the game.

I am not saying Devs/GMs don't anger the crap out of me with some things but they ARE doing their best and do more than most people know behind the scenes to improve everyones experience.

Thanks for all you do Ngreth and team. People should be more polite and constructive with their feedback.
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  2. Finnster Elder

I'm very happy Ngreth focuses on more important things than grammar.

and honestly, his grammar is quite good for an ogre.
  3. Hdizzle Augur

Well, if we are done rubbing feelz all over each other's lady parts..

Pickwindow should be viewable at all times. Its a good suggestion.
  4. tofu stir fry Augur

in regard to the traders in EC tunnel if this be mangler server ... give it a few weeks and the tunnel will be empty ... at that point a bazaar mule makes more sense
  5. Terranos Elder

On the upside there doesn't appear to be much afk PLing going on in velks since the change, Seb guy is still advertising though so I guess they figured a workaround.

Edit: looks like I spoke too soon
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Sorry for the thread necro but I've been at a conference all week.

Perhaps, but I don't see why it would be more difficult. But I don't know the code as Ngreth points out.

Seems like more work than just disabling/enabling a button. /shrug