So.... stacked EXP bonus??!?? *stare*

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tanacious, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Tanacious Lorekeeper

Would it be a feasible to get an additional EXP bonus modifier for the delay in the servers coming back up?
    Not saying that I expect compensation for the patch taking longer because someone bungled something mind you, but it would be nice to get more than a third of a percent exp naturally if even only until like say Sunday or something.
    Just something a little less grindy for a bit. I know there is already an EXP mod active, but more never hurts!! :)
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

LOL... don't be ridiculous.
    Tucoh, Scornfire, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  3. bortage spammin lifetaps

I demand a buff to the amount of summoned: black bread I end up with sitting idle in pok all day, each click should give at least 2 stacks
  4. Zantor Augur

Double evolving xp.
    Yinla and Raccoo like this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

And I want a personal visit from the Devs. Better gear. Lots of donuts!! (I hear they might have some) I want everything !! I want it all, I tell ya!!

NAH!!!

Better late coming back up than half done.
  6. Metapsyche Augur

Every time... lol.

Ignore the OP’s ridiculous premise. Can we have double xp just for fun? Please?
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Like most of us posting here I don't need to grind any exp but I don't think it is unreasonable to add a day to the exp bonus period.

Not a big deal either way but I think maybe maybe the ridicule was overdone since the OP was not making a demand or raving about it.

I mean guys... chill a bit.
  8. Lianeb Augur

I don’t pay much attention but haven’t we had an xp bonus for at least a month and a half out of the last 3?
    Zaray, kizant and CatsPaws like this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

with as many alts as i have More XP never hurts :p
    with 8 + accounts only 6 used at a time really, but X that by 4 to 14 characters :(
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Could we get 2 weeks of double Essence Emeralds from every Sac?
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

A handwritten note goes a long way.
  12. Flat Toad Elder

LOL: Like many, two years of no Max Level increase has me sitting at 110.9999 with a sack full of XP glyphs to click in December...Screw XP bonuses...give us in game bacon double cheeseburgers ...and don't be shy wit da grog!!!
  13. Zantor Augur

Why I said double evolving XP. More people could want that more. Has been a lot of 50% - 100%bonus's lately. I know it won't happen, but still, would be nice.
  14. Tanacious Lorekeeper

Oh the forum ridicule doesn't bother me in the slightest, plus everyone else needs something to do LOL.

I have been around EQ since the beginning, nothing new here.

Hell, I have been around since all there was to do was chat on Yahoo forums and play Major Mudd.

Plus I have teenage kids, CEO of a tech repair corporation, and been married for nearly 2 decades.

The forum salt is weak.... my very existence is more salty than anything that has been thrown here. Ever. ;) (giggle)

Sigh... are the servers back up yet?
  15. KarmaKitty Augur

100% bonus XP until the next expansion :p All for it, I could even make it to the 110 max from 107 before the recap to 115. A first. My fault of course :p
  16. Windance Augur

We have several returning players who still need the XP.
    For those who are max it just means you spend less time restocking your AA after burning glyphs on raids.
  17. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Double evolving exp won't be announced until the very day you finally max your last evolving item.
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

ForumQuest has no such requirements, sir.

And you should win things by reading!
  19. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

And they should add a "dislike" button to ForumQuest. And we should get points for dislikes too. And maybe during holidays get double dislike points?