Camp check?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Oct 12, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Nope.

Still no camps in EQ.
  2. Montag Augur

Just because it's not illegal to be a jerk to people, doesn't mean it's okay to be a jerk to other people.

There's no law that says you have to be cool to people, but you'll have a better life of you do.
  3. That0neguy Augur

Do you have proof of this?
  4. Sythrak20 Elder

Easiest way to prove it is tell us your in game name and we follow you around to whatever camp you’re at...
  5. Meridian Augur

ok, cool.
  6. Zanarnar Augur

I mean, there is no law that says I can't walk up to you at a restaurant and fart in your face, either. That doesn't mean it isn't rude and disgusting behavior.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

I bet there is a lawyer out there that'd take that case.
    Dawdle likes this.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Any lawyer will take any case if you shell out a $5,000 to $10,000 retainer.
  9. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

[IMG]
    oldkracow likes this.
  10. Midnitewolf Augur

All I can say, you do that stuff in EQ back in the day and it didn't talk long at all to get blacklisted and back in the day, you couldn't do jack diddly Solo.
  11. Machen New Member

And you wonder why people like to box.

Other people having the ability to control what I can or can't do in game? No thanks.
    Oakenblade likes this.
  12. jeskola pheerie

The difference is that you don't get punched in the face and/or shamed by society after. If we had more face-punching going on around here, morale would improve!
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

The abuse will continue until morale improves.
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

:confused:
  15. Machen New Member

;)
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Where did i misquote you? Please learn the difference between a strawman and someone pointing out the implications of your statement.
  17. Scruff Elder

18. Dawdle Augur

There's no camps, if there was and when there was guilds/groups just monopolized everything. EQ is an MMOPRG where everything is contested. Think of it as an MOBA.

When I read guys talking about punching people in the face I seriously think you need to take a break. You actually sound like you need help. You know Wayne?

How did that work out? Guy just ended up with both his windows broken but morale wasn't any better. Was there any morale to begin with?

By the way guys this is not TOR and even if it was it's no place to not be civil. When you don't like something or somebody you should probably just keep calm and carry on.

19. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

But sir, this is ForumQuest!

(There are no camps in ForumQuest)
  20. Fluid Augur

We make the game what we want. For my part, every time a character buffs one of my characters in game, i add them to my friends list. First move I make when I log in is use the friends menu to see who is online so I pay attention if they need anything.

I also pay it forward. I have a tendency to play buff monkey and transportation type characters. An Enchanter tags one of my buff monkeys with Clarity, more often then not I head to a newb area to buff the lowbies for 5-10 minutes.

I've got the feeling the friends list could be one of the most powerful tools in the game when used this way. Of course it doesn't work except by way of example unless more people start using it.