What Happened to The Alaran Tablet drops for Tear ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Banditx, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Banditx New Member

Ever since the Halloween items have been dropping. I have noticed last couple days that the tablets for leveling the Tear have drastically reduced. I am at 2 tablets in 2 full days of clearing shards landing hidden city. If you could confirm to me that this is the normal drop rate for this item, I would be appreciative.
  2. Derd Augur

Bad luck? I picked up 5 in a few hours saturday n sunday. And all i kill is the arena and temple area depending on if i feel like changing rooms.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I've seen far worse than that, I would s ay that you've just tended to have better than average luck in the past, thus making your current worse than average luck look and feel worse than it actually is.
  4. Aegir Augur

At your level, you should easily be able to do at least two of the Pillars of Alra tasks daily? If you haven't touched a mob in that zone yet, you can probably maintain 3 tasks on lockout without going too low on faction. That's 3 extra fragments for probably 30-40mins work at lv 110?

I usually started my tear-grind days off doing two of those tasks, then killed Alarans as much as possible, then once lockout was out I finished the night off with another round. That's how i maxed my tear on Phinigel Server, which current is at VoA - so we also had the benefit of more tear exp from kill. . I know at your level the Exp gained from killing Alarans is next to 0, so I suggest this could be a way to have a base gain of fragments when you're having bad days of luck.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

The tear...is not worth it any more at lvl 110.
  6. Grove Augur

That is where I am. Not one of my many characters has a maxed tear. I still collect the tablets, should I happen upon them. (I was advised that the most value comes with using a mass of them at once.) But, looking at the end product shows that current items make the tear at any level obsolete.
  7. Nolrog Augur

RNG. My buddy and I typically play for a few hours a night and we see these very rarely (one every couple days.)