Prepare for thrills and chills! Nights of the Dead 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 9, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hail Norrath, and well met!

The nights are growing darker, and there’s an unmistakable spine-tingling chill in the air that can only mean one thing - Nights of the Dead has returned!

From now until 11:00 PM PT on November 5th, you can enjoy all of the seasonal chills and thrills across Norrath.

[IMG]

Be sure to keep watch for these haunted highlights throughout Norrath:
    • Spooky Sally and Haunted Jack will have costumes and candy for adventurers in their hometowns!
    • Nights of the Dead quests and achievements from previous years have returned
    • Various Nights of the Dead themed helmets will be dropping across Norrath
    • A number of spooky scary seasonal items will be available in the Marketplace
    Nights of the Dead will disappear on November 5th, so make sure you get all of your haunting done ahead of time!
    MasterMagnus and klanderso like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anything new or same old same old?
  3. Hateful New Member

Could we fix or at least acknowledge the log in issues before we worry about Nights of the Dead 2019 please,
  4. Sancus Augur

Posting an announcement for Nights of the Dead starting with "Prepare for thrills and chills" while we're all eagerly waiting for news regarding a Velious themed expansion was cruel :p
  5. Hateful New Member

I would be happy to be able to even log in right now.. Seems like its not even being acknowledged let alone worked on
  6. Derd Augur

7. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hi there, I am not seeing any widespread reports of log in issues, would you me able to send me a message and detail the errors you're seeing so I can send it along to our customer service team to investigate?
  8. Raccoo Augur

Maybe problem with UI?
  9. shep569 Journeyman

Pretty sure theyre several issues with logging in.... Theyve needed to be fixed for 2 years now. Not to mention the Lack of Server and Zone Stability issues.

Im thankful EQ is still alive, but Daybreak needs to consider fixing game issues before releasing a new expansion to cause more bugs/issues with.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I rarely if ever have log in issues. Maybe this just affects TLP servers?
  11. Spellfire Augur

I thought this was an announcement for Velious expansion :(!
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

On Bristlebane. Almost never have any issues logging in. Could the problem be ISP and/or geographical related?
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have issues logging out not in :(
    KC13 likes this.
  14. KC13 Augur

Log out issues here as well. To change servers, I have to load task manager, kill EQ, restart login procedure etc. VERY annoying!
  15. Gebriel New Member

Occasionally, I'll have the game client hang when I go into Offline Trader mode. A more frequent issue I have is that the client will hang when I try to switch from character select to server select. My work around for either of these is to use <Alt>+<F4> to kill the client. If I want back in, I can just relaunch the client right away.