Request Unlock 13th Anniversary Quests with RoF. (Spoiler Alert inside)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aegir, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Aegir Augur

With Rain of Fear on the Horizon, I have a request to unlock the 13th Anniversary Quests with RoF on Phinigel.

This may seem like an odd request.

But this Anniversary Quest Arc actually is an evolving lore-story that plays a big part in how Rain of Fear folds out.

Without it, the Story will a big "WTF?!" once you complete the expansion.

This odd Halfling, Sam Napth that hands out Anniversary tasks and Missions shows an odd interest in the Shards of Fear that have landed around in Norrath. And eventually makes you summon Mayong Mistmoore so that he can reveal Sam, where the Fear Shard in Tower of Frozen Shadow is located. However, Mayong do sense something wrong with Sam and a lot of lore dialogue happens between these two during the anniversary tasks/missions and the Raid.

Without this. You will suddenly just see a Halfling named Sam Napth in the final zones of the expansion and not knowing how on earth and why he's supposed to be here and play such a big role in this adventure.

So for the sake of the story of this expansion. Is there a tiny little chance you will unlock Sam Napth in PoK along with his Quests, Missions and Raids once RoF Go live on Phinigel?
    Zipe, Numiko, Froger and 3 others like this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This is a real reach but I truly admire the method you have chosen. +1
    Funky and Aegir like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I am a big fan of the story/lore of EverQuest so I am very much behind this request.

+1
  4. Brumans Augur

There's a story?
    Iyacc likes this.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'd say TBS is the last real expac in terms of the story, closing the Venril Sathir/Mayong antagonist era of EQ. Everything after that seems like it's retconned in or it's another "travel to the past/future/alternate timeline" timelord nonsense.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

How come the dragons got ousted as the master race? In classic and Kunark it's all about Dragons, yet, up to DoDH there aren't many except the Vish raids. Where did they go wrong, and is that the way America is headed?
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Any news on if this is feasible please devs?