Changes to Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Natal Augur

Staunch does not work if you have rez effects on. It gets used up but does nothing.
  2. Natal Augur

You have to be out of combat to use it. So on raids, not so much.
  3. Natal Augur

You can still use seventh however, so you do get to be functional after one rez in an event.

There are a few other minor end recovery tools available as well, although they are usually inadequate if you need to resume tanking within a short period.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That is incorrect, if you have rez effects it will return full mana/endurance. However if you have revival effects from returning to bind it will cap your mana/endurance until the debuff timer runs out.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  5. Belexes ForumQuester

I only use it on open raids doing General Reparm because we DPS so slow I am forced to use it during the snails as I am out of endurance. Doing high DPS along with alliances constantly on Snails and Burners suck it down to nothing...but someone has to do some dps. :p

The other times I use it on maybe on lesson burns with Drogbaa as he doesn't want excuses for low DPS because the mana is gone. It doesn't take long for a ranger to run out. When going ***** to the wall in group play, I will use staunch. Drogbone sets the bar pretty dang high.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I have not checked it recently, but it used to lock out some far more important discs (I believe it was flash of anger) for the full timer of it's lockout.

Admittedly I have not looked at it since deciding it's just not worth using. Maybe that has changed.
  7. Lianeb Augur

7th is not worth the click. you can get 5x the endurance back from Xygoz's Tonics