So... Thursday Live Stream!?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smokezz, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You're killin us with suspense here!
    Zurril likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

what live stream?
  3. Nniki Augur

Maybe the last Tuesday of the month like last year... 29th @10 AM PT?
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Last year the RoS sale ended, next day was the live stream. So applying logic... and it wasn't announced until a day or two before the last couple years if I remember right. Just bored and impatient today. :)
    Nniki likes this.
  5. Sancus Augur

My guess is there will be an announcement of the expansion name/stream shortly after the TBL sale ends, so probably tomorrow or Thursday. I think they will open up the beta patcher shortly after the October patch (which will be on 10/16), and the live stream will occur on the same day that beta opens to testing. I think some time between the 22nd and 30th is a good bet for that, more likely than not on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
  6. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

what is the name of the next expansion?
  7. Lianeb Augur

My guess is announced via the Everquest show!!!
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Not a bad idea. The production values on that show are really good.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. Lianeb Augur

They added 13 more days, 7 hours to TBL sale as of this post
  11. Zamiam Augur

ya TBL sale ends on the 22nd now .. so im guessing live stream on 24th ..
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Tucoh Augur

I'm going to be moving in December, so please don't release the next expansion until the 20th of December or so, thanks!
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm expecting it on the 10th :)
  14. AcemoneyFV Augur

So glad they extended the sale. I forgot it ended on the 9th and debated over the past week on buying it for my box account. Definitely got time to get it now. :D
  15. svann Augur

So if livestream is on the 24th does that mean beta starts right after?
  16. ShadowMan Augur

We should be in beta already so there is more time. But we repeat the same thing every year, it will be around the 26th again and after two weeks it will be the canned "we can consider that next year or another time because we are in design lock".
  17. Riou EQResource

Believe it usually starts at the same time as the live stream
  18. Horyuken Augur

Best part of the live streams are Absor! I'm serious to his demeanor cracks me up.

He will be showing everyone a zone and say" Oh wow that's broke I thought I fixed that, Guess not? well moving on"
    Gyurika Godofwar and Petalonyx like this.
  19. Natal Augur

Can't fix what gnomes break. Well known fact.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.