Another exp bonus?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Lilura Augur

Am I seeing things? More bonus exp?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Depends on where you saw that, if you just woke up from a nap, or if you just like random posts of kindness:D

Had to log in and your right! Fall bonus exp! Little pop up window thingy and in calendar but no amount
  3. Lilura Augur

Would rather have the rare spawn increase tbh.
  4. Nniki Augur

This article said, "And of course, be sure to check back on October 7 to find out what the last bonus will be!" but of course they haven't posted anything. :rolleyes:
  5. Riou EQResource

It should be 50%, same as last year
  6. Catashe Augur

They probably forgot to tell Dreamweaver again like back when the fall bonuses started
  7. Prathun Developer

If a bonus event activates and no one posts about it on social media, does it provide any actual bonuses? :p
    Zunnoab, Eggolas, Coagagin and 17 others like this.
  8. Funk Augur

The increased rare spawn bonus already happened. It was first this year followed by the reduced lockout timers. And finally now the bonus XP.
  9. Mogley Lorekeeper

How long will this XP Bonus be up for?
  10. Riou EQResource

2 Weeks from start
    Mogley likes this.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

It's entirely possible it doesn't...Scuse me, the community manager needs to go see why it didn't appear.
  12. Catashe Augur

With EQ it is ENTIRELY possible!
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Remember. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
  14. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Hate to state the obvious but is that page or the announcement for the bonus that started yesterday long overdue by now? An official statement?
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

The bonus started either way. Pushing the page live is running slightly behind.
  16. Catashe Augur

Come now Dreamweaver... this isn't patch day... ;)
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

There isn't an applause emoji here, but I just want you to know that I am proud.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  18. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Thank you !! :cool:
  19. yosco Augur

Beta announcement next??? Is TBL still half off in the market?
  20. Coagagin Guild house cat

This has been customary for years now to have a bonus cycle before beta or expac launch. Why are people both confused and out of touch? Guess we need to lift more rocks to see what lies beneath.