Mearatus Raid

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Izzard of Bertox, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Greetings,

Throw me a bone please. What is the best thing a rogue can do during the Mearatus raid event. Does Smoke work as Bane? I get that emotes must be followed and the Main MOB needs to die. Please feel free to PM me if posting is not allowed. I wont tell ;).
  2. Brohg Augur

Stab boss. Stab him - MORE. Encounter timer is serious business, guilds that 100% have the mechanics on lock can still lose to that.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Lisard Silly

Best thing a rogue can do is Burn UEE, burn at 100-85%, Burn at 84-70%, burn at 70-50%, Burn at 50-25%, Burn at 24-0%.

if your looking for something extra to do in your down time (like boss Locks)...help your sentinel group(s) out../target a_breeze_sentinel0 and /target a_flame_sentinel0 and dps them down below 90% so that your sentinel group can bane them more faster, i only suggest dpsing these 2, as the other 3 (animated,Wave,Rock) all have no damage CC going on. dont break mez/root =P
  4. Izzard of Bertox Augur

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much.
  5. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

/whispers "Wave Doesn't Root Anymore, you Pleb"

Don't break Mez on Rock Sentinel /glare
  6. Moege Augur

Don't you glare ! I enjoy wiping the raid try after try.
  7. Bahdah Augur

My fellow rogue uses Ligament Slice for a bane iirc, i forget which because I don't worry about the bane side of the event - If im being honest - You really have nothing but focusing on deeps for that event.. well plus those other easy mechanics

I'll get back to you after i ask him what it was
  8. Moldar Augur

Ligament Slice could be used on the Animated NPC (i.e., An Animated Mehphit, An Animated Sentinel) since anything with Animated in the name can be bane damaged via snare effects.