The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fading Illusion, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fading Illusion Augur

Hi EQers!

I'm so excited about the next few episodes of The EverQuest show!

I just returned from San Diego, and Daybreak really rolled out the red carpet. Can't wait to package everything up to bring you what they said.

On the next episode (Ep 7) you'll see my full sit down interview with Holly Longdale. That should drop in a couple weeks.

I also have panel interviews with major players on both the EQ and EQ2 teams. In addition, some great one-on-one interviews with some of the artists and developers of the game. It's all great stuff!

Those bits will roll out over the next few episodes, but for now, here's a teaser trailer for the upcoming episode.

Enjoy!

Burdi, Prathun, IblisTheMage and 21 others like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Keep up the great work, Fading! I hope your effort is paying off for the game and getting us new blood or returning blood. :)
  3. Derresh Augur

Bah I clicked this thread so fast, what a tease.
  4. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

1:30 I know that look, someone ninja his lunch. He is out for blood.
    Also Absor looks too happy, you can tell he didn't start on raids yet. No raids this expansion confirmed.
  5. Spellfire Augur

yeah, same here lol
  6. ~Mills~ Augur

Such a tease! A couple of weeks! This is worse than test patch notes thread being posted 40 hours before any details.
    Skuz and Nniki like this.
  7. Fading Illusion Augur

Thanks all! I'm really hoping to get this episode out as quickly as I can, but I don't want to rush it. The interview was so fascinating.

And then I have lots of EQ and EQ2 interview info as well, so this will be a multi-episode extravaganza. It's just a matter of getting out the best content and packaging it together , and determining what is the most time-sensitive.

I'll try to get a rush on the full interview, while maintaining the quality you deserve.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I lol'd.
  9. Metapsyche Augur

Super excited for this episode, thanks to Fading for all the work he does to bring information to us. Also thanks to holly and the DBG team for spending the time to engage with a wild and crazy community
    Skuz and Duder like this.
  10. Absor Developer

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :p
  11. Fading Illusion Augur

Not giving away details, but you were specifically mentioned Absor =)
    CrazyLarth, Skuz, Maedhros and 2 others like this.
  12. Angahran Augur

Anyone feel like posting a transcript ?
  13. Brohg Augur

transcript of what? nothing's been published
  14. Moege Augur

Said or promised?, bet you are shaking in your boots.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  15. jeskola pheerie

I like the news tidbit no one has mentioned yet that was dropped in the teaser: TLP and Live subs are near equal
    yosco likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes. Well I can wait. But I don't want to. But I will.
  17. IblisTheMage Augur

I heard that she promised new elemental pet models for magicians...

:p