Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Anastasis Elder

I would like to see DBG address the cheating issues and take care of those autobots.
    Xanathol and sauron3030 like this.
  2. Brohg Augur

[IMG]
    KarmaKitty, Vumad, Scornfire and 2 others like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lift the bind restriction on all zones for casters.
  4. Dewey Augur

Tinkering for all, and STOP with the fade nerf.
  5. Magickon Augur

No, and no.
  6. Mulgore New Member

Sea content ships ect...ect..
  7. Vumad Cape Wearer

Not seeing stuff screwed with that has been in place for a decade. Super pissed about the self stasis nerf.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

No, every time pom has been changed, it got worse.
    Brohg likes this.
  9. Zunnoab Augur

Clearly we need a platforming-heavy no-levitate event in Velketor's Labyrinth.

(Joking... mostly.)
  10. Uvuulas New Member

I would like to see the User Interface upgraded. I am getting older and now I have to use reading glasses to see everything. 19 years ago for me it wasn't an issue. Please give us to ability to easily make things more visible on the screen. I can't read that tiny font on many of the buttons. I increased the /chatfont size to 8, etc, but many things still look unreadable to me. I don't use a 3rd party software to change icons. I would really appreciate an upgrade.

Also, journeyman merc fails to heal many times even with plenty of mana. Can you all look into this?
    Zunnoab, xmPradah and Duder like this.
  11. svann Augur

Trying to keep an eye on mobs hps when we need to keep them balanced is where I have issues seeing.
    Vumad and Zunnoab like this.
  12. Zunnoab Augur

They tried adding better HP display but the server load was too high IIRC. So this needs to be mitigated with better event design than unreasonable things like 0-1% balance.

Edit:
    You meant the font I see, but those are still both issues.
  13. svann Augur

Logging in and zoning take too long - far longer than almost any other game anyhow. It would be real nice if this could be optimized.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  14. Kuaamil Elder

I have one big request, well a two-parter. Allow Berserkers to summon more than 100 axes at a time and let them stack to 1000. Would be a HUGE quality of life change for my bags and bank!
  15. Karve_AB Journeyman

if no-one mentioned it, Fellowships (LGTOW) 2 person summon CF and oh, please more slots - 15 would be ideal.
    Lannin and Greymantle like this.
  16. AcemoneyFV Augur

+1 to this. Just started boxing a Zerker, surprised they only stack to 100. I think arrows also only stack to 100? Both would be nice if they stacked to 1000!
    Yinla likes this.
  17. Raccoo Augur

Death or near-death shouldn't reset your viewpoint to 1st person view. It should stay whatever view you had.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  18. Vumad Cape Wearer

Not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post but an extra planar trade satchel equivalent that holds any item but has to be in a bank slot to hold those items would be a very nice addition.
  19. Vumad Cape Wearer

The ability to earn merc XP in a full group of 6. It does make sense to have the system as it is but when I do need a merc I kind of feel at a disadvantage for always trying to have a full group of real people.

Edit: Actually just make merc XP shared. That way when a group of 4 or 5 uses mercs everyone gets equal merc XP. That one dude with the best merc armor and the most AA keeps getting stronger. Shouldn't matter which person in the group is using the merc, unless maybe not averaging the XP to FTP accounts.
  20. Angahran Augur

Add a slider for merc xp that takes xp from however much you have set to go to your regular AA xp.

So,
    1. AA xp slider at 0%, everything works as it does currently.
    2. AA xp slider at >0% and Merc xp slider at 0%, everything works as it does currently.
    3. AA xp slider at >0% and Merc xp slider at >0%, the percentage set on the Merc xp slider is taken from the xp that would be applied to AAs and is added to the amount that goes towards merc AAs.

So if you wanted to give your merc a boost you could set 100% xp to AA and then 100% of A xp tp Merc AA. Your character would get no regular xp and no AA xp.It would all go to your merc.

Now, if we could have this for a group member or even a fellowship member (including offline), that would be really nice. Would be a great way to help someone catch up.