Sympathetic Healing Weapons

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Metapsyche, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Metapsyche Augur

Has anyone parsed dual wielding with items like stave of burning compliance and ascending sun rod? I’m curious how much htot this actually would provide.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Rangers can nearly top the heal parse when using them.
  3. Metapsyche Augur

*grins* so my 6 warrior auto attack team will be unstoppable!?!
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Considering they proc on spell casts, how exactly would that work with warriors?

It works like that on rangers because they are constantly casting those fast cast/recast nukes for dps.
  5. Metapsyche Augur

6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Remote healing has a proc rate limiter. The value of those weapons is the focus effect on them, the sympathetic proc on them, which goes off on actual casts, so the more you cast, more it procs.
  7. Metapsyche Augur

5 rangers and a beastlord it is! Lol thanks for the info
  8. p2aa Augur

It doesn't worth it to get these 2 weapons for a warrior and start parse it. Not only warriors use only the remote healing blessing proc, but also they hardly have any heal crit AA.
  9. Tucoh Augur

I heavily rely upon heal proc weapons in my melee box team. The bards reckless renewaline increases heal crit by 34% from my parses, so the effect of heal procs for classes that don't have heal crit AA is still substantial. The TBL challenger aug provides heal tott, which allows berserkers to contribute. The caster one is the most powerful, my mage puts out substantial healing with it.

Beyond the efficacy it's fun to run a group that needs to actively be dealing damage to survive.

Here's a bit of info from a couple years ago

10. Bigstomp Augur

I think we looked at these a long time ago as a raid option (it may have changed since) but in a raid it didn't make sense at the time.
    The loss of dps and the fact a raid normally needs plenty of non-main-tank healing made it not make sense.
    In group content with less ae healing and things really being focus'd on one tank I could see it being useful with the right setup.
    Brohg likes this.